Then, he left.

He woke up early next morning, but in reality, he hadn't really slept. He had checked on Violet a few times, and then tossed and turned on his own bed the whole night.

He went into the kitchen and made fresh orange juice, and cleaned everything afterwards so as to not make Susan suspicious. That woman was already on the verge of leaving this house.

He placed the juice on her night stand, arranged the covers again to cover her, and then left the house.

He always went in the abandoned garden whenever he wanted fresh air. He liked that place a lot. No one ever came inside and he always felt free in there.

He was playing the flute when his senses alarmed him of a presence, at first he panicked thinking it might be a kid who would be curious to know why a flute was playing itself mid-air.

But when he opened his eyes, he was greeted with the sight of Violet. She looked paler than usual, small strands of hair coming out of her ponytail. Her face was completely bare of any make up, unlike last night. And she managed to look as gorgeous as ever.
She was wearing the same loose t - shirt as last night when she slept but her shorts were replaced by grey sweatpants.

He didn't know what to say to her, he had his questions as to how did she find him. But secretly, he indeed was wishing she would come to find him.

He felt that unfamiliar feeling of warmth inside his stomach when she set beside him.

They talked for a while, both apologising and then Violet calling it a truce.

Then he played flute for rest of the evening as they leaned in the trunk.

He was content in that moment, after a very long time.

- - - - - - - - - -

My eyes opened to lock with the familiar set of green ones. Again.

I don't know how but my first reaction to it was -

"Shit, Am I late again ?"

I sat up straight and panickly grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

8:10 a.m.

I have exactly 50 minutes.

"Oh god, why do you do that?" I huffed, really irritated to be woken up like this. Or, it could be just because it's Monday.

"What? I was just wondering how can a girl so pretty snore so loud?" He said, smirking as he rested his fist beneath his chin and sat on his knees on the floor, supporting his arms on the edge of my bed.

He was wearing a plain white shirt today, and there was a white band wrapped on his wrist like a band-aid but in a fashionable way.

That little band looked so breathtaking on him that I almost forgot how to breathe.

"What did you just say?" I narrow my eyes at him and grip a pillow, ready to throw it at him.

His eyes widened at my sudden action, he tried to stand up but fell on his butt in the process, hands coming up in a surrendering expression.

"I do not snore." I say, trying to stiffle my laughs at his actions as I throw the pillow right at his face.

He catches it in a fluid motion and stands up, stepping back. The smirk on his face was intact.

"I was not lying, Violet. You snore like an old truck!" He said and quickly stepped two steps back, near the balcony door.

"What !?" I was beyond offended at that remark, but ofcourse, I didn't take any of those words at heart. I knew he was just teasing me.

I stood up from my spot, grabbing another pillow.

"Take that back !" I had a smile on my face as I said this, ruining the effect as a result.

"But it's the truth," his smirk turned into a goofy smile, catching the pillow swiftly with one hand.

I was out of pillows to throw at this point.

"Take it back. Or I'll physically hurt you." I threaten, stepping closer with every word.

"Oh really?" He said in a challenging tone, raising his eyebrows.

"Don't underestimate me, Harry." I say in a firm voice and take two steps forward, holding him from his biceps and tackling him to the ground.

I meant it when I said I'll physically hurt him. I have been trained to fight, professionally.

A sheer shock was plastered on Harry's features, clearly not expecting this.

"Say that I don't snore." I say, peacefully resting on top of him, locking his arms with mine on top of them, smirking devilishly at him.

He shook his head, his own smirk returning.

"Say it." I say, my jaw clenching as I pushed his arms painfully.

For a second, my eyes landed on that white bandaid type thing wrapped around his wrist.

It looked so beautiful on him.

"Violet?" Harry spoke softly, his voice going a few octaves down.

He brushed a strand of hair that was coming over my face behind my ear. I felt goosebumps arising in the back of my neck at his soft touch.

When did he broke my grip on his arms ?

I had just realised it when I felt a jolt on my other hand which was still holding Harry's other arm. My balance wavered in impact of the jolt and I felt myself fall over his chest, my heart rate picked up.

My face was now just a few inches away from his. I could see some freckles on his skin and a few spots that I didn't notice before. Even with them, he still looked flawless.

"Violet?" He says again, gulping audibly as he stared back at me. Eyes shifting from my eyes to lips for just a fraction of second.

His gaze was so intensely fixed on my face that I had to look away after a moment. I would have leaned closer if I didn't look away.

"Look at me."

I shifted my eyes on his again, waiting for him to speak. I was hearing my heart beating so loud and fast that I think he could hear it too. But at the same time, I felt his heartbeats beneath me.

They were just as rapid.

"You have to be at school in 30 minutes."

______________________________________

Damn it Harry, kiss her you fool !!! 😒🙄

I really enjoyed writing this chapter, let me know if you enjoyed reading it too 😊.

Drop a vote if you liked this chapter!

Sincerely,
Meera.

P.S. - Harry's appearance in this chapter is exactly like this picture. I don't know why but that white band makes him look so much hotter than he already is ❤😭. Is it just me or does everyone think it's gorgeous too ?😅

 Is it just me or does everyone think it's gorgeous too ?😅