Bokuto x trans!Male reader(angst)

Today you woke up in pain. Everything hurt- you refused to take off your binder and your ribs felt like they were slowly breaking on the inside and you couldn't breathe. But you still resisted taking it off. And you hadn't eaten in a couple days. Your stomach ached for any crumb it could get but you stayed in bed and cried from the physical pain.

Let alone the mental weigh of depression and anxiety you had built up. Your only close friend was bokuto, though you and him started dating recently it was tiring keeping up with his energy 24/7. Right now you curled up in your bed wincing in pain from everything. Then you hear your door open followed by an excited "HEY HEY HEY GIRLYYYY"

Yeah- bokuto didn't know about your secret yet. You were terrified of telling him that you wanted to be a boy because you thought he was straight. If he found out he'd probably break up with you. You jump up trying to make yourself look okay before wincing in pain from the binder shifting.

"Are you okay? What happened??"

"I'm fine- why'd you come here"

"Just making sure my amazing Girlfriend is okay!"

Everytime he mentions your female body state you felt like a knife went through your chest. But you know that he didn't mean harm, even though it hurt like hell.

"I'm fine- I just need to be alon- Agh-"
You felt a slight pop in your chest. Shit. Did something happen?? Did you break a rib?? No. That's impossible right? Your sure of it. But bokuto knows that your not okay and rushes over to you and sits on the bed.

"What's going on, here let me see" he starts to take off your shirt and you panicked and screamed.
"No! Please don't"

"What..? It's not like I haven't seen you in a bra before"

And even though you resisted his care for you didn't let you say no. And he pulled off your shirt, revealing the binder Which was way to small fore you, and was left off for too long.

"(Dead/name), what-.."

"Please, I'm sorry"

"What are you sorry for... just talk to me"

"I'm not a girl.. I'm not (dead/name) I'm (y/n). I'm not she, I'm he. You haven't been dating a girl. Your straight I know that but I couldn't be alone again- I'm sor-"

"Who said I'm straight" bokuto let out with a laugh.

"What?"

"First let's take this off," he said as he started to help you take off your binder. You were comfortable around him so even though you didn't want to take it off, you complied.

"As I was saying, I'm not straight. I'm pan. This owl like all and all!!"

"Oh.."
You felt ashamed now. Like you assumed stuff about him without even asking.

He finally got your binder off and looked at you. Your chest was completely red and had crevice marks all over from the binder. He quickly gave you a tank top and a hoodie to put on and then hugged you. Not too tightly though.

"I love you (y/n) no matter what you are. Boy, girl, crow, or cat"

You nodded with tears in your eyes and let him hold you. He got you some food and you only ate a little cereal but that was enough for him. He kissed you softly before holding you in his arms and letting you drift back off to sleep. And a sense of relief washed over you. Sure your parents still didn't know but now you would have somewhere to go. And you still had the love of your life. That would be enough for anybody.

~The end~