Adult!Oikawa x Adult!reader (Fluff)

You walk in from a long work day. Your a psychologist and work with kids with many variety's of mental illnesses. Today was the worst. Your most common client came in and nearly harmed herself in front of you, so today wasn't the best. You managed to help her and get her a room at the hospital you were at but you still felt oddly guilty. Like you couldn't help her ahead of time.

You walk into your house, and Oikawa is there leading his back against the wall. Bags under his eyes and scrolling through his phone. He looked up and seemed to not expect anything, but when he saw you he jumped up in excitement.. until his drowsiness kicked in again.
"Bunny... your finally back. What took so long..?"

"Sorry Toruu, a girl she.. almost... I- I stopped her. But I had to stay with her until she fell asleep to insure no self harm."

"... oh.. (y/n) I'm so sorry."

"Your fine.. it's my job to help them"

"Yeah but that's a lot of weight on your shoulders"

"Can we just cuddle and go to bed Babe?"

"Sure bunny. Anything for you"

You guys jump into the freshly cleaned bed. So soft and clutch the blankets. "Aww. What happened to me? I thought I was your cuddle buddy.. I geuss not anymore. Oh well, I'll sleep on the couch" he said in a soft playful voice. But you worried not wanting to be alone. You quickly grabbed his wrist, "Wait! No! Come back, I want cuddles" you whine. You were childish like him, but he had a sense of dominance unlike you, but that only made you fall in love so much more.

He gives in and hops back into bed. Once he falls back into bed you nuzzle your face into his chest. His arms wrapped around you one laid, rubbing your head to release the tension you had stored up. His other hand stretched across your body and sweetly scratched your back. As your slowly drifted into the phase of sleep, you felt at home.

Your whole life you never felt right. Sure you'd be happy. Feel comfortable, but you never felt at home. Like you were in the perfectly right spot you were supposed to be in. But now you feel that, you feel like you supposed to be here. Be with him, sleeping in this bed. It all felt natural. You heard Oikawa say something like "Look how cute my Bunny is. She's all asleep" and you realized he took a picture of you. But you were so tired it didn't matter.

You fell asleep, after a long rough day, being with him always helped. And you finally know after 4 months of waiting. You loved him. Nothing else matters. You and him against the world. That's it. "Goodnight.. my Bunny"