bonus chapter 1: staircase

Start from the beginning

When Yoongi sensed another presence in the room, he smirked to himself and slowly opened his eyes, drinking in the sight of Hoseok staring at him with hungry eyes. He slowly made his way towards him, making sure to sway his hips as the dress glided over his skin in a seductive manner. 

"Welcome home." He whispered into his ear when he was right in front of him, hand on his black tie. Hoseok grabbed his waist, tilting his head upwards so he could look him in the eyes. 

No words needed to be said. The looks on their faces told them everything they needed to know. 

Hoseok slowly inched his face closer, their eyes closing on instinct. He lightly brushed his lips over the smaller's, smirking as he heard him whimper. 

"Don't tease me." Yoongi whispered before closing the gap between them. The kiss was open mouthed and messy, tongues gliding along each other in a sensual dance. Yoongi's arms found Hoseok's neck as he snaked his hands around the smaller's waist, pulling him closer. 

He started undoing Hoseok's tie, sliding off his jacket and shirt without breaking the kiss. He backed them towards the staircase, hands sliding all over Hoseok's tanned skin. He didn't think he'd ever get enough of him. 

"Dressed all up for me, huh?" Hoseok whispered against his lips as he slowly kissed his way down Yoongi's neck and collarbones, leaving purple bruises to mark what was his. Yoongi whimpered at the sensation, his fingers locked in Hoseok's dark locks. He tilted his neck to the side, giving him better access to the skin on his neck. 

"So, so pretty." He whispered against his pale skin, sending shivers down Yoongi's spine. He moaned and pulled him back, crashing their lips together. 

When Hoseok pulled Yoongi's legs around his waist and began making his way upstairs, Yoongi pulled away and looked at him. "N-no. I wanna suck you off on the stair-staircase." He stuttered while looking up at Hoseok through his lashes. 

And who was Hoseok to say no to that. 

The brunette of the two groaned and sat down on one of the steps, legs spread open and arms around Yoongi's back. But Yoongi slided out of his grip and settled on the steps below him, looking up at him with dark eyes. 

Hoseok had never met anyone like Yoongi. He was so beautiful, sitting there on white marble in his see through rhinestone dress with only panties underneath. 

The blonde slowly pulled Hoseok's zipper down, making sure to tease him. He was having fun, he always had fun when he teased Hoseok, especially when he could see how hard he was in his pants.

But he was eager to have him in his mouth, so he pulled his dick out of his boxers without warning and gave it a few strokes. He heard Hoseok groan and smirked to himself.

He wrapped his lips around the head and sucked lightly while his hands worked on the base. Hoseok's fingers found his hair, caressing his head softly. It was such a sweet gesture in such a dirty situation. Yoongi was literally sucking him off on their staircase, yet he still took his time to take care of him in the most subtle ways. 

He dipped his head and took as much of the length he could, humming around him in his mouth, sending vibrations through Hoseok. 

He kept a pace, swirling his tongue, pressing into the slit as his hands clutched Hoseok's thighs for some type of support. 

After taking him in all the way a couple times more, Hoseok came hard into his mouth with a loud groan, Yoongi lapping up every single drop of cum that tried to escape his lips. He felt so dirty like this, but he loved it.     

He loved the way Hoseok made him feel.

"You wanna continue this upstairs?" Yoongi purred as he gazed up at Hoseok through his lashes, licking his lips in the process. It took Hoseok's brain a couple of seconds to really come back to reality, and when he did, he smirked. 

He pulled Yoongi up so he was looking up at him, rhinestone dress glimmering under the dimmed lights. His fingers found Yoongi's soft bottom lip as he played with it before diving in for a messy, tongue filled kiss that had them both wanting much much more. Yoongi took that as a yes. 

He grabbed Hoseok's hand and made his way upstairs, leading them into their bedroom and closing the door after him. 

Oh, what a night it would be. 

HELLO AGAIN I MISSED YOU!  

also, thank you so much for 66k views, wooow 🥺i really truly appreciate it, thank you sm