6

He was ready to get bat shit wasted tonight.

Yoongi's day went by with him taking a shower, getting his nails done, running some errands and trying on clothes.

Soon the clock turned 7pm and Jimin and Taehyung would arrive at his apartment in less than 10 minutes.

They had decided to get ready together, so Yoongi was still lounging around in his black skinny jeans and oversized sweater. 

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

TaeTae: We'll be there in 5

Yoongs: k, see u then

After waiting a couple minutes with music playing in the background, his two best friends walked through his front door with big smiles and greetings.

They eventually changed out of their casual clothing to more fancy outfits.

Yoongi in his black skinny jeans and blueish silk shirt with earrings decorating his ears and light makeup covering his soft features. 

It had been too long since the three boys had went to a club together, all of them having night shifts almost every day. But they were all excited about celebrating their day off. They had craved this kind of relaxation for so long.

"Should we get going?" Jimin asked with a smile while running a small hand through his soft pink hair. 

"Yeah, let's go" Yoongi said with a smile, adjusting the chain around his neck. Taehyung smiled excitedly and jumped slightly in his spot.

"I'm so pumped" The blue haired male exclaimed and Yoongi simply just laughed and ruffled his blue locks. 

The three boys soon arrived at the club they usually went to and walked through the door and straight to the bar. Taehyung greeted some of the bartenders he knew, and it earned them free shots. 

They downed them quickly and ordered some more, and some more and some more. Soon Yoongi found his head feeling dizzy and the light buzz of alcohol running through his blood. He loved this feeling. He loved the feeling of not giving a shit and just having fun without worrying about the consequences. 

So he grabbed his two best friend's hands and pulled them towards the dance floor where a sea of bodies were already moving in sync with the loud music. 

They blended in perfectly, their bodies moving to the beat and their smiles never leaving their faces.

He felt so free, so careless. 

He opened his eyes and looked around the club, nothing really catching his eyes.

Until he spotted a familiar face in the crowd, looking directly at him with lust filled eyes and a cocky smirk. 

How the hell could he be here? Out of all places, why here?

The alcohol made Yoongi feel bold, so he left his two best friends and started walking towards the brunette who only smirked wider at the blonde boy approaching him.

"Fancy seeing you here." The brunette smirked once the blonde was standing right in front of him. 

"Did you follow me here?" The blonde male said over the loud music blasting through the speakers. The brunette smiled a heart shaped smile that made Yoongi more dizzy than he already felt. In his drunk state, it was impossible for him to deny how attractive the brunette was. He looked like the living version of Eros. 

"Maybe" He smirked, his gaze fixed on the blonde's pink lips. Yoongi licked his lips out of instinct and gulped as he took in the man's features. Sharp jawline, perfect nose, beautiful intruding eyes and perfect heart shaped lips. He looked like a painting from the renaissance - he looked ethereal.

The latter could see the way Yoongi was checking him out, and he felt his confidence boost by that. He lifted his hand and placed it on the smaller's cheek, looking him deep in the eyes. He knew he wasn't supposed to do this. He was only supposed to follow the blonde male, but he couldn't help it.

He felt, well, electrified by him.

Yoongi's breath got caught in his throat. He didn't know what was happening, he didn't know what he was doing. He couldn't think straight with the alcohol pulsing through his blood and the gaze of a godly human on him. He felt elevated.

The brunette slowly moved closer to him, and soon, Yoongi could feel his hot breath against his own lips. 

Yoongi knew it was a bad idea. A real fucking bad idea.

But he still took the leap and pressed his own lips against the brunette's. The taller immediately returned the action, their lips fitting perfectly together. 

The taller of the two put his hands on Yoongi's waist, and Yoongi locked his arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. 

How the hell did I end up in this situation. The thought crept up in Yoongi's mind, but he pushed it away, just enjoying the bass from the music and the feeling of the stranger's lips on his own. He wanted this moment to last forever, and he wasn't sure why. Maybe it was the fact that the man tasted like sweet fruit and mint, or the fact that his lips felt amazing against his own. Maybe it was the fact that it had been so long since someone had kissed him like the stranger kissed him. Or maybe, it was the feeling of being alive, slowly returning to his body after being absent for so long. 

But that feeling didn't last long.

The brunette's phone buzzed in his pocket, snapping the two boys out of their euphoria. The brunette pulled away with a frown, missing the feeling of the blonde's lips against his own. He looked at his phone and saw it was a text from Namjoon. 

Joonie: Meet me outside Red Velvet in 5, it's urgent.

The brunette groaned in frustration and the blonde looked up at him through his long lashes with a questioning gaze. He was goddamn beautiful.

"Sorry darling. Duty calls." The brunette smirked putting his phone back in his pocket. Yoongi just nodded, feeling like jelly at the nickname. He internally punched himself for even being attracted to the mysterious man, for letting himself get lost in his eyes and touch, but he couldn't help it.

"I'm Hoseok by the way." That was the brunette boys last words before he left the dance floor to take care of something that Yoongi didn't know what was. He didn't even have time to reply before the boy was out of sight.

hope you have a great day :))