Chapter 20

Lisa’s POV

I am going to Jennie’s house to pick her up. We will go check the house together that I found yesterday. I already see it and I like it but I want to know her opinion about it. I bring Chaeng with me because I’m going to make her baby sit my children. I black mailed her again saying I won’t buy her foods. So she’s forced to take care of them today. Jennie said she will ask her best friend as well to help Chaeng take care of my kids. I’m thankful for that. I know Chaeng can’t handle them four alone.

When we arrived at Jennie’s house, I see another car parking at the front of their house. Maybe that car belongs to Jennie’s best friend.

“Let’s go chipmunk. Remember; don’t sit around the kitchen the whole day. Please look after my kids seriously or else I won’t buy you foods ever again. You hear Park Chaeyoung?” I said to Rosie threatening her. She rolled her eyes and walk out the car. She’s stomping her feet while walking.

“Yahh chipmunk. I’m still talking to you.” I shouted but she’s already at the front door knocking.

Jennie opened the door and I immediately smiled at her. She’s showing her gummy smile to us. Oh my princess is happy today.

“Hi Lisa. Hi Rosie. Good morning.” She said and hugs Rosie.

“How about me Jennie? Where’s my hug?” I ask her. She smiles at me and hug me also. I tighten the hug. I don’t want to let her go.

“Yah Lisa. I can’t breathe.” Jennie said softly.

“Oops sorry. I just got carried away.” I tell her while scratching my head.

“It’s okay. Come on. I’ll introduce you to my best friend. She’s at the kitchen eating.” She said and we followed her at the kitchen.

“Everyone. This is my best friend Kim…”

“Jisoo?” Rosie asks in disbelief.

“Chaeyoung? What are you doing here?” Jisoo asks while still holding her chicken and still chewing her food. She stands up and walked towards Rosie.

“Wait..wait you know each other?” Jennie asks them. I also don’t have any idea that they know each other. Rosie never told me anything.

“Yeah. We met at her bar. Remember the girl I’m going to meet up at the restaurant when we were here last time. That’s her. Kim Jisoo.”  Rosie said. I saw Jisoo blushing and nodding at what Rosie said. Then Jennie is having a staring contest at Jisoo. She’s like telling Jisoo ‘we’re going to talk about this’ by looking through her eyes.

“I’ve never heard you talk about her Kim Jisoo. I think we have a lot to talk about after this.” Jennie said while raising her eyebrows. See? I’m right. She’s really easy to read.

“Okayyyyy. Anyways. Where are my four babies? I miss them.” I said changing the topic.

“They’re at the room still sleeping.” Jennie said glancing at me.

“Aww it’s okay. I will see them later when we get back. So are you ready? Let’s go?” I ask her while touching her arms. She smiled at me and then nods her head.  We are about to go when I remember the two.

“Yahh Park Chaeyoung. Remember what I said okay??” I glared at her. “And thank you Jisoo for doing us a favour.” I tell Jisoo.

“No problem Lisa. They’re also like my babies. This is just nothing.” She said.

----

We are almost at the house. I’m driving for about 30 minutes now. I know it’s kinda far from Jennie’s parents’ house but this is the best location so far.

“Are you excited?” I ask Jennie when I saw her looking at the window. She’s been so silent the whole ride and just watching outside the car.

“Super.” She quickly replied still looking at the trees outside. I know she’s amazed.

I am already seeing the gate of the house. This is it. I’m so excited. I already have the keys of the house. I ask for it yesterday. I told them that I will be going back here again this morning and they didn’t even hesitate to give it to me. Perks of being a Manoban.

“We’re here Jen.” I announce. I saw Jennie is in awe right now. She just opened her mouth and didn’t even bother to close it.

“Wow.” That’s just the only thing she said.

The gate automatically open and then I park the car at the garage. I open the door for Jennie and I grab her hand to lead her to the front door.

The house is huge and I love its interior design. It’s a three storey house with enough guest rooms, aside for the master’s bedroom and the rooms for our kids. The master bedroom is gigantic also. I like it. There is a family size outdoor swimming pool and another one inside the house; it also has a theatre room. I also have an office in here so I can still work when I’m at home. The balcony is also the best spot if you want to star gazing. The playground for our kids is also big. They can run and play there whenever they want because I know the security here is the best. There is also a playroom inside. Its kitchen is also perfect. It’s a fully equipped kitchen. I know Jennie will like it because she likes to cook. I choose this kind of house because we are big family. I have four kids and when my parents and Jennie’s parents wants to have a vacation here and even my friends. Then we will all fit in here.

It almost took us an hour to finish the house tour. We are now in one of the rooms of the house.

“So what do you think Jennie?” I ask her. I want to know what’s in her mind. She’s not talking for a while now.

“Do you think this is too huge Lisa?” Jennie asks me.

I don’t think so. Let’s not talk about how big is this Jen. I want to know if the inside of this house is okay for you?”

“Okay. First, I like their kitchen. That’s the best kitchen I’ve seen so far and I really like their balcony. I want to stay there every night. Oh and the theatre room. I like it. I love it.” She said while showing me her sparkling eyes. I know she will like this place.

“Okay then. I’ll buy this now. I’ll call them.” I am now holding my phone and about to call them when Jennie stop me.

“Wait. Seriously, now Lisa?” She suddenly ask.

“Yes. I can’t wait to move in here as soon as possible Jen and if you want to change anything in this house or you want to add something in here, just tell me so we can start fixing this tomorrow okay? I am going back to Thailand the next day so when I go back here next week, everything is ready. Okay? ” I can see Jennie is already tearing up. Gosh. She’s really a cry baby.