🍁

" Where am I...."

Seongwoo asked when he woke up from his sleep and he noticed that he was not in his room. And when he woke up the first person he saw is, Daniel.

He was sounds asleep beside him while using both arms as his pillow. Seongwoo felt like guilty cause why didn't he just left him alone and sleep comfortably at the couch or maybe at the other room? He shouldn't sleep here with Seongwoo though.

Seongwoo also wondering why he even on Daniel's place at the first? Isn't he should be at the studio right now? But Seongwoo can't remember well, the last thing he remembered is he was done performing his comeback and on his way going to the backstage. But he can't remember anything after that.

Maybe he passed out, he thought. But it was true cause he was really tired performing his comeback nonstop this week.

" Kang Daniel, wake up. " Seongwoo shake Daniel's body slowly and wait for him to wake up and open his eyes. Just after a few seconds, Daniel woke up while brushing his eyes lightly.

" Hm? You awake, it's good that you are okay now. " He said and looked at Seongwoo with his tired eyes. Seongwoo feels bad that he woke him up and disturb his rest time. It's already passed his bedtime now and still, he still accompanies him beside him.

" I'm fine, just needed to rest more..." Seongwoo said slowly and sighed. " I really tried my best to keep my performance perfect and don't have any problem. But I just too focus on it and didn't even take care of myself. Silly me."

Daniel just smiled at him and rested his both arms on the bed and lean closer to the older.

" It's okay Hyung, I know you already did you best right? No need to worry about it anymore. Our comeback show is already ended so you can rest anytime you want to. " Daniel said sheepishly and smiled towards the older.

They stay like that for a few minutes without any words coming out from each other mouth. Both of them just sit silently on their spot and stare at each other eyes. The atmosphere in Daniel's room was quite chilly and cold, it was soothing and don't have any loud sounds around them so they can barely hear any voice other than their breaths.

" Daniel... I don't know why when I tried to forget about you and you tried to close to me again. Please I don't want to have a feeling for you again..." Seongwoo said, broke their eye contact and silent between them.

" Why you want to forget about me Hyung, you know that if you had amnesia and forgot everything. I will be the first person that will make you remembered everything that happens to our passed memories right? I will never let you forget about me and also my feelings toward you. "

" Stop saying bullshit things Daniel, do you really want I got amnesia and forgot all my memory? "

" No, I don't. But whatever happened to you I will always chase after you and get closer to you wherever you go."

" Tsk, then I'll kick you away far from me then." Seongwoo joked and really push off Daniel's arms from the bed and turn his head away from looking at him.

Daniel just pouted and hugged his own body.

" You being so mean again Hyung. I try my best to take care of you, you know that? "

" I don't know you, and you. "

" How about our first kiss, don't you remember about that ?"

Seongwoo face brightened up lightly when Daniel mentions about their first kiss, he automatically rewinds when that happened a few years ago when they were still at the produce 101. They were so drunk and actually make out inside the lift at their dorm and got scolded by the whole member cause they worried that the fans will know that they were drunk and hang out around the public without any of the crew production and the manager permission.

" Stop talking about that shit, I don't want to remember anything that related to you. " Seongwoo said and stare at Daniel's face angrily.

" I just remind you Hyung, so that's mean that you still remembered that right? " Daniel asked and raised his eyebrows while smirking looking at the speechless older. Daniel knows that he hit the right spot and make the older turn bright red on his face.

" I don't want to talk to you anymore. " Seongwoo said and laid back on the bed and pull up the blanket and covered his whole body. " Go away and sleep comfortably in the other room, and don't forget to close the light. I want to sleep more."

Daniel just smiled to himself and get up from his seat. He looked at the older back for the last time and stroke Seongwoo's soft hair a few times.

" Good night Hyung," Daniel whispered slowly and walk away to the door and close the light. After that, he straight to the kitchen to drink some water.

When he was standing in the kitchen and stare outside the window while drinking his cup of water. He suddenly rewinds sweet moment when he and his Seongwoo was still in a relationship. He just can't forget about it and will never ever forgot about all the things that he wastes his time and afford towards someone that he cherishes so much. Never.

Even though that one day that Seongwoo will find and meet his partner soon, he still wants to let Seongwoo know that he still loves him no matter what happens.

But what about him? What about his relationship? He still doesn't know his status between him and Jihyo. Maybe he should think about it and choose between Jihyo or Seongwoo. But that was a hard decision though.

Just wait and see what will happen then?

***