🎄

-

-

" What are you looking at? " Seongwoo questioning Daniel who was looking at him with his lusted gaze. It make Seongwoo a little bit uncomfortable since he was the one who step out from the bathroom without any towels. He just simply cover his private part with his wet pants.

Daniel changes his gaze from Seongwoo's thigh to his eyes. " Oh... no I'm sorry ." He replied and chuckled nervously.

" I forgot to bring y towel..." Seongwoo blushed. " Imma goes change first, you can continue with what you doing just now..." He replied more and leave Daniel alone.

The younger was too stunned to say anything. It's been a while seen he saw Seongwoo half-naked like that. He doesn't lie that it was making him a little bit aroused. But he knows, he couldn't do anything since Seongwoo was still mad at him.

" He forgot to cover his ass while walking away from, and I'm such a pervert ..." Daniel said to himself and sigh, he sat back on the couch and continued to watch the television while waiting for Seongwoo to dress up.

-

The weather today afternoon is great, the sun shone brilliantly a golden glow spread across the sky. The wind was sighing and trashing in the treetops and boughs moaned. Daniel and Seongwoo were walking to nowhere, both of them just walking through the walkway full of people minding their own business without noticing that both of the artists were there close to them. Thanks to those big black eyeglasses and those black masks covering almost both of their face neatly.

" Where are we going ?" Seongwoo asked, he didn't even take a glace to look at Daniel since he need to focus on the road. Afraid that he will bump into people around him.

" Just walk around, the weather is nice today though. I just want to spend time with you " He said while smiling at Seongwoo under his mask. He was busy looking at Seongwoo and didn't pay attention to where he was going.

" Daniel... careful ..." Seongwoo said and pull him aside before crashing into someone. He look up and glared at the younger.

Daniel just laughs softly and looks at their hands.

" I'm sorry, I was looking at you Hyung." Daniel was a little bit nervous since Seongwoo was still holding his hand while guiding him to walk properly.

The older ignore his words, but who knows cause he was blushing madly under his mask.

" Just stay closer to me so that you didn't bump with someone."

" Yes, Hyung... thank you."

" Why are you suddenly asking me out, its cold out here."

" I know Hyung, but you know that it's been a while since we hang out together right ?" Daniel asked. But the older didn't reply to him since it was kinda true. The older were busy these past few weeks with his comeback, he didn't have any time or anyone to hang out with him so he rather stays inside his house and spend all his time alone. He prefers that way though.

Daniel just glace at Seongwoo, he knows that the older will not answer that kind of question. But at least he tried chatting with the older. It was already awkward walking with him, so he just wanna brighten up their conversation by asking him a good question.

Daniel stopped, pulling Seongwoo's hand towards a shop.

" Daniel? " Seongwoo raised his eyebrows and look at him.