🌴

Seongwoo POV

Asshole

" How are you doing Seongwoo? "

Me

" I'm fine and happy thanks cause asking. "

Asshole

" Hmm, I miss you Seongwoo. "

" I swear to God that I really regret replied to his messages. Ugh! " I said and sighed heavily. I turn my body around and resting my elbows on my pillow while keep holding my phone up.

Me

" Yeah I miss myself too, I really need to be a normal person back cause being an artist is so tired 🙂."

A few minutes have passed but Daniel didn't reply back.

" This guy really fucking annoying, he chats me first and now he ignored me already?! " I said and raised my eyebrows.

I was about to close my phone but a message comes in.

Asshole

" I'm sick, Seongwoo... I need someone."

Me

" Why don't you ask your girlfriend to accompany you and taking care of you then? Why asking me hm ?"

Asshole

" I told you already that I and Jihyo was nothing, you did not even let me explain a single thing."

Me

" Why don't you even explain before we start breaking up, and you even claimed that you and she were dating. Why don't both of you guys get married already ?"

I know it's not a perfect time to talk about these things right now cause it's been a month since that happen. But after all of that happen, Daniel debuted a new song and then take a break to cause his mental health. But before he was on hiatus, well he also actives on working with a puma company. If I was correct cause I don't want to know a single thing about him. I tried to you know, but it's hard cause he was the popular artist in Korea so the whole town already knows him well.

Asshole

" It's just for my good and my company Seongwoo, please understand me, please? "

Me

" Why don't you understand me first and our relationship back then? You're selfish Daniel, selfish."

Asshole

" I told you that I'm sorry right? But for now, aren't you worried about me now? I really need someone when I was in depression. I need you Seongwoo. Just for a while being with you also can :( ."

Me

" NO. "

Asshole

" Then I'll come over to your place then, I'll be there in 15 minutes. "

Me

" I said no Kang Daniel, you can read, aren't you?! "

I panicked when he didn't read my message. Is he really want to come over without my permission? And he really wants to drive alone to my fucking house for God's sake?

" Oh my God, this guy really on the way here. What should my ass do now? " I said and get up from my bed.

The first thing inside my mind was searching for something proper to wear, not with my shorts pants. No way.

So I walk towards my closet and find long-sleeved pajamas and wear it quickly.

" What? Why should I look fine when he wants to come over? " I said to myself and slapped my face. But I already wear it though, and it was for my privacy.

I grab my phone on the bed again and checked if he read my messages, but unlucky that he didn't even see it yet. So it was true that he was on his way to get over here.

So I just need to wait and hope that no one was following where he goes now, it's really late and night so he just hoped that he was driving safely.

" Haish this guy really stubborn and stupid, why today he wants to come over and need fucking attention when didn't get any." I sigh and sited on my bed. And laid my body off and take a rest first. I was really tired though. So maybe just a few minutes to sleep not a problem I guess.

So I just slowly drove to my sleep and hopefully that Daniel was doing just fine.

***

To be continued