🍃

After that day, Seongwoo and Daniel start everything over again. But that doesn't mean Daniel still can do such things like go to Seongwoo's house, asked him to hang out together or act too friendly in front of their fans.

Seongwoo will do everything to keep their fans from figuring out something that they don't want Seongwoo to do or bad rumors about him. He loves his fans and will keep personal matters only to himself.

Daniel leaves Seongwoo house after he accompanies him until he fell asleep that day. He promised that will do anything to keep their relationship back to normal, and also he didn't want Seongwoo to be sad anymore. So before he leaves Seongwoo house, he took a picture of him and sleeping Seongwoo quietly and saved in his phone. He smiled to himself and can't take off his mind from thinking about Seongwoo face when he was sleeping soundly while he was stroking his hair and stare at his face.

He knows that Seongwoo loves when someone stroke and patting his hair when he about to sleep or when he was feeling sick.

So their relationship between both of them going to be just fine, but something that Daniel didn't expect is when he needs to talk to his girlfriend about this matter.

" So you want to tell me that you and Seongwoo are going back together hm ?"

Jihyo asked and crossed her legs while sitting on the sofa in front of Daniel. She was a little bit upset about the thing that Daniel told her.

" Yes. I hoped you understand about our situation right now Jihyo." Daniel answered and take a seat beside her. Both of them just remain silent for a few minutes, but then Jihyo who was at the edge of crying stands up and about to leave Daniel alone in the living room.

" Wait, I'm not finish talking yet Jihyo. " Daniel said and grabbed her wrist and pull him back in front of him.

" I'm not in the mood Daniel, just leave from my house and go back to your lover of yours. "

" Why are you acting like this all of sudden? It's not like we did all this because of love? Right ?"

" But I do Daniel. For you we are nothing but let me tell you this, for this whole 6 months we are together. You never tell anything about our relationship to the public, and you never said anything to me since Seongwoo start ignoring you and you even ask me to stay with you and I got nothing?"

" Don't you feel anything just a little bit feeling towards me Daniel ?"

Jihyo tears start wetting her cheeks, his face was reddened and looked at Daniel who still silenced himself up.

" Look, from the start I already told you that we are just friends. I just want to tell people out there that I had somebody that I... Love but that was just part of like acting. It's just part of our plans right?"

" Yes it is, it's true. But you don't even care about my feelings toward you at all Daniel." Jihyo said and slapped away Daniel's hands that still hold on his wrist.

" I want to be alone, please leave and locked the door once you get out from here. Good night." Jihyo said and quickly heading towards his rooms upstairs and leave Daniel alone.

Daniel sighed and took a deep breath and seated down. He grabs on his hair frustrated and looks down on the floor.

" What did I do, I broke two of my precious person in a row and I didn't even know what to do next," Daniel said to himself and sighed for the second time.

***

" Kang Daniel, you need to standby and get ready. After this is your comeback stage okay."