"Why should we take orders from you Alexis?" She drew my name out, making us all get that she dislikes the idea. I gave her a look.

"If you have a better idea of spending these remaining hours, be my guest."

"Yeah, I do. We can hunt tributes instead of wasting our time here!"

"Yeah, alright, let's go and leave the supplies unguarded. That's smart Glimmer."

"No. A couple of us will stay behind and guard the supplies. Geez, it's so simple."

"Glimmer, it's better to hunt as a group and besides, it's better to wait for nightfall, that way we have a better chance of catching them off guard. The first night is when you get stupid idiots that escaped the Cornucopia lighting fires and leaving direct trails. Glimmer, there is a lot to think about, especially planning ahead. It's not simple, this whole thing isn't so get your act together and help or so god help me, I will officially mess your hair up!" I shouted at the useless lump of a human called Glimmer. She pulled a protective over her hair, "And I will kill you." I added, to make sure she knows the threat is real.

Everyone stood back for a second, then got to work. Glimmer hurried off to help Cato and Marvel lift the supplies, though I doubt that she did anything realistic. I heard her voice calling to me again.

"Umm, Alexis, we can't see in the dark." Now, I was really pissed off. How could she think of a stupid remark? I stuck the finger up at her and heard her scoff in disgust. Then I saw a few pairs of night glasses sticking out a bag. I smirked to myself.

"Oh Glimmer!" I cooed, picking up a pair. She turned my way and cocked her hip. I did the same, except I twirled the night vision glasses around my finger. She saw them, opened her mouth to say something, then thought twice and shut it. I smirked and she gave me a death glare.

After about an hour and a half, we had succeeded in placing all the food in a pyramid and all the mines dug out. Cato and finally got a conversation in private as Glimmer was staying away from me as much as possible, truthfully, life seemed a lot quieter.

"What's the plan exactly?" Cato asked me.

"If it is done right, we can surround the supplies with mines and it should be fool proof, except for the brightest minds."

"And what happens if it doesn't go right?" He asked.

"It would blow up all the supplies. But if it's done my way and no one interferes, it should be done correctly." He nodded; impressed with this idea I had come up with.

"You're very smart babe. Something I will never have." I smiled.

"Too true Cato, too true."

I saw a flash in the bushes behind where I was talking to Cato. I whipped around and saw the boy from 3.

"I owe you. I know what you want. I can re-activate the mines for you." He spoke confidently. I smiled.

"Good, but you're going to have to do it exactly as I say, or it's not going to work." I looked solemnly at him.

"I promise. After all, you obviously know what you are doing."

I held out my hand to him, letting him know that I'm serious about this temporary alliance.

"I'm Alexis." I said to him.

"Ethan." He replied. He seemed to gain trust in me, but wasn't quite into the idea of Cato standing next to me. He shrunk back as Cato knelt down.

"Look, I know I'm scary, but I have to let you know, if you do this and properly, you can stay with us."

I led Ethan to the stack of mines. I showed him one and he grinned.