Chapter 25: The Family ending.

Your Pov:

After Ej was done to check my wounds, he left the room to get me something to eat and told the others that I was awake. I waited a few minutes and Ej got me some (favorite meal). Once I was done I set my plate on the table. Ej took the plate back to the kitchen afterward and came back to the room.

Ej and I talked for a while before we heard a knock. Ej opens the door to see Slender. After what seems like a conversation between the two Ej left, leaving me and Slender alone in the room together.

"Hello, child. How are you feeling?" Slender asked and sat next to me on the bed.

"I'm fine, sore but fine," I responded.

"Good. You gave everyone quite a scare when you collapsed. I'm glad you're doing okay ____" he said as he patted my head.

It really felt nice, it remind me of my father so much. I couldn't help but lean to his touch. He didn't seem to mind and pull me closer to him.

"____ I really am glad you're alright. You may have not been a Pasta long but I have to say I grown attached to you. You're like a daughter to me. And I think sally would agree when I say you're like a sister to her."

"Thanks, Slender. It really means a lot to me when you say that. You really do remind me of my dad. And it feels really comforting when you pat me on the head." I said hugged him.

He didn't say anything and hugged back. I broke the silence after a few seconds "Slender is it okay if I call you dad from now on? You really are just like a father to me. Even if you're not my real father."

"Of course child. Now rest okay? I'll have Ej call you when dinner"

Time skip——-

Author-Chan's Pov:

After ____ was completely healed she went back to her normal daily routine with a few changes. She called Slender dad, the slender brothers her uncles. She was officially apart of Slender's family beside the pasta. Slender and ____ grown even closer along with the slender brothers. She seems to gravitate on hanging out with Tender or Trender more often. Slender sent _____ on less mission as ____ would occasionally leave the mansion and stay with the other Slender's helping them out with their own work, beside Offender. She would help clean his home but that all. She'll hang out with sally and Splendor at the same time playing and having tea parties. She hangs with Offender by having competitions of who can think of more pick up lines without repeating the same one on one game. She would often test and try recipes with Tender and discuss the latest trends and design clothes with Trender.

Whenever she was in the mansion, ____ would help around the mansion doing housework or hang out with the other pastas. She loved her life with the pastas and Slender. She wouldn't change her life for anything, she was happy that she was able to make herself useful and make the others happy. In the end, Family is the most important thing in the world. ____ lived her life to the fullest with each and everyone she cares and loves.

The end. Thank you for reading so far!