Chapter 2: New friends. Maybe? (Pt.1)

Hey guys it's me again! I know I said I'd release this on the 24th of April but it's thanks to all of your support that I was able to finish it early. Hope you enjoy the chapter. Enjoy your reading.

Y/N Pov

We were all in class after the assembly and it was our lunch break. Everyone was chatting with each other in class causing too much noise as I saw Jin looking ticked off while reading cause from what I saw, he was mad. And I know why, he's with animals in class. From what I can tell, that book is called Animal Weaknesses. Wait! If he knows my weakness, he'll be a step ahead of me! I need to help him but how?

 Wait! If he knows my weakness, he'll be a step ahead of me! I need to help him but how?

Besides, I feel sorry for him. As for me, I was playing Bendy and The Ink Machine on my phone while listening Art Of Darkness on my earphones. I had one earphone in and one out so I'd still listen.

(A/N: I'm listening to it now while working on this. And it's awesome, if you haven't heard it, you should listen to it. I love the chorus, It's my favourite part of the song.)

I was singing along the chorus of the song, while playing the game, to myself.

Y/N: *Sings* If you thought that demons were your problem right now. Well the angel's on the stage so pipe down. If there are secrets that you want to find out. Hop on the ink machine and ride those pipes down. So you're on the path of the starving artist. But at the heart, well the art is heartless. Ever seen a masterpiece get discarded? Start and depart for the art of darkness.

Then everyone heard me. Just. they heard me singing and saw that I was talented with music then I noticed as I saw everyone looking at me.

Y/N mind: Damn, they heard me. Oh well.

Then I saw Jin leaving class as I saw him mad as always.

Y/N: Jin! Wait up!

I got up from my chair and walked out as I waved by to everyone inside class and then they smiled and waved then looked back at each other and continued chatting to each other.

(Timeskip to the Cafeteria)

Jin and I looked up the menu and Jin just got meat but I was with him so he's got company and so he'd get used to animals near him cause I already had my lunch cause I made it myself. We made it to a spot but he decided to sit at the bench in the corner, so I shrugged my shoulders at it and we took our seats. I sat next to him but gave him room so he doesn't push or punch me.

I was still listening to the song and was at the third verse of the song. Jin was eating while checking me why I was with him.

Y/N: Hey Jin. What's up?