Chapter 14: The Clan!

Start from the beginning

"Wow that's amazing! So we will be able to get those blessing as well. What kind of blessing do you get anyway? What do they do...?" Sneha asked.

"Hmm its kinda vague on that point..." Rajan looked at his cellphone moving his fingers.

"Actually, I can tell you about it. Blessings are different based on who you get blessed by. And it may or may not be related to actual fighting. So far there are blessings which help you in fighting like giving you buffs but then there are also ones which improve your luck in finding a certain fruit. The same npc can give different blessings to different people. So far we don't know what exactly triggers each blessing. Its kinda random as far as we can tell." Christopher said a lot about it.

Everyone stared at him. "Yeah...the guy who wrote this post is part of my guild. It seems its kinda become the most popular post in the forum." he added.

"So are you saying, you guys have already been out of the village already. Where did you start?" Rajan asked suddenly very interested.

"Well we started randomly. I started up in Dalmund village and a few of my guildmates started there as well."

"So why haven't you told the others about it? You know you could have helped a lot of us with the information you know!" Sneha quipped.

"Hey hey calm down. Everyone would want to have an advantage in the game right.." Manish added.

"Yes. And its not like we hide all the information. We just let it out after figuring out how it works...and after it has been vetted by the guild that it should be shared. We try to help each other in the guild which also means sharing information within the guild first. My friends are a good lot, so a lot of it gets out eventually."

"Yeah...and I am far more interested in what you can tell us anyway!!" Himali added.

"Well I can tell you about some of it...but please forgive me if I do not give some details!"

"Hmm...first of all, how do you create a guild in the game? I wanted to make one, but so far I couldn't find any information about it in the village. The system menu also doesn't have anything of that sort. The only thing we have been able to is register friends." Himali asked.

"Ah! You cannot do that in the starting villages. In the capital, there is a guild office where you need to apply to make your guild. The information about it is a little vague as of yet. But I can tell you this, the guild system is a little different. Usually when you make a guild, you just need a group of people together. But there is talk about a guild base. You would need a base, I am not sure... whether we have to purchase it or build it. As I said information about it is quite vague. It seems you need more familiarity with the npcs to get more information."

"Hmmm...so we need to get to the capital city first! But wait if you don't know, how did you guys make it then?"

"We didn't! Actually we are a group who always play together in other games so we made a guild in real life. You know keep in touch, regular meetings and discussions, etc. We do plan on making one in the game too though."

"Ah that's nice. So could you tell us more about the blessings and the age system and how to earn more money...and..."

"Woah...hold on! One question at a time!" Christopher interrupted Rajan.

"First of all, the information about individual blessings we got is kind of classified." Rajan made a face hearing that.

"But I can say that there are different levels of blessings. So far, we have come across common and rare. I think it depends on your relationship with the npc. It is also not guaranteed, you will be blessed once you get to the age of leaving the village. Also, you do not get blessed by all the npcs you know. There might be some other mechanics involved here."