𝐗𝐗𝐈

Ali crossed her right leg over the other.

"Who talks first?" She asked, her tone less than enthused.

"I will," he sighed. "You're a good girl, Alison."

"I know," she shrugged, lighting a cigarette and taking a long drag. "I'd do anything for this club, and you know that."

"You know what, I don't, Alison. It was hard patching you in. I only let you in because you're a Teller."

"I wasn't the one who chose that Clay, that's all on you." She rolled her eyes.

"I don't give a shit. My point is, when I step down or die, it's Jackson's turn. When he is done, it's you, and I don't like the sound of that."

"If you think I can't take care of the MC, then you're wrong. Try to vote this, you'll just be proven." She replied, pushing her dark hair over her shoulder.

"Jackson!" Clay yelled in aggravation. Jax ran in. "Get everyone in here, and let your sister sit there for now."

Everyone gathered in the chapel. Ali tugged at her hair, a nervous tick she'd begun when she was thirteen.

"I want to bounce some shit off of you guys," Clay said. "How does this scenario sound to you; when I step down or meet my fate, Jackson here, is president." Clay looked at tig for a comment.

"That's true, it's what's going to happen," tig responded, confused as to what clay was trying to get at.

"And how about this; when Jax steps down or meets his fate, the next president is none other than Alison Teller." Ali's eyes grazed across the table.

"Ali isn't stupid, Clay." Opie spoke. "She's more than what you think she is." He explained strongly.

"Thank you Ope." She said softly.

"You don't talk." Clay snapped, glaring at her. She looked down at her lap. She was pissed.

"Stop treating her like being a girl is a horrible thing, Clay." Juice spoke up.

"Juice, be quiet," Ali whispered.

"I will not be quiet. Any one of these guys would agree that she would run this club way better than you ever could." He snapped, staring daggers at Clay.

"I'm sick of you treating her like she's worth nothing to us." Chibs chimed in, keeping his tone at a regular speaking voice. When Chibs yelled, it was serious.

"The club always needed a woman's touch." Jax added.

"We have Gemma." Clay hissed.

"What happened to Gemma is and old lady, nothing more?" Tig asked. Ali was cracking a devious smile. Clay's plan backfired on him.

"Ali's in the club," Bobby said. "That's way different than an old lady."

"You guys have made your god damn point!" Clay shouted angrily, slamming his fist on the table.

"We done now?" Ali asked.

"You and I are not done talking."

"I think we are," she stood up and spoke as she walked to the door. "I have a club to fix and a wedding to plan."