Katsuki laid back on his bed, resting his hands behind his head with a laugh. "I'm joking, calm down." He said, finally letting Izuku take a deep breath of relief. "And don't worry nerd, you're pretty cute too."

And then Izuku died again.

"I'm not sure if I should be jealous or not." Shoto mused, watching the two of them with humor in his eyes.

Izuku recovered long enough to regain a fraction of his sass and confidence. "We cuddled Shoto, so no, you should not be jealous."

"Touché." Shoto said back with a nod.

"I'm sorry, what?" Katsuki spoke up, propping himself up on his elbows.

"He stayed in my dorm and didn't want me to sleep on the floor. Then he got cold and I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm pretty hot." Shoto said, igniting his left hand.

"Trust me, I've noticed." Katsuki mumbled to himself.

"What was that Kacchan?" Izuku asked with a knowing smirk.

"Nothing!" He insisted.

"Shoto, he thinks you're hot! Wait, why am I cute but Shoto's hot?" Izuku asked with a pout.

"That's why." Shoto said, pointing at Izuku being cute.

"Huh?" He asked back, not getting it.

"Because you're just cute, get over it nerd." Katsuki grumbled, still mad about Izuku calling him out for what he had said to himself.

"Why can't I be hot too though?" Izuku complained.

"Don't worry Izu, I think you're very hot." Shoto said as more of a joke, but Izuku's eyes still lit up.

"Haha, fuck you Kacchan! Shoto thinks I'm hot!" Izuku cheered.

"What the hell has my life come to?" Katsuki mumbled to himself.

"I have no clue but it could be worse than this, you know having a cute boy crushing on you and all." Shoto said with another casual shrug of his shoulders.

"Can you please stop saying I have a crush on him?!" Izuku exclaimed, looking for another pillow to throw.

"Who said I meant you?" Shoto replied, actually making Katsuki choke on his own saliva.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" Katsuki growled, starting to regret where this conversation was going.

"No clue." Shoto said while leaning back on the desk chair and closing his eyes, pretending like he couldn't care less about the conversation. In reality, he was trying to call his heart down before he went into cardiac arrest.

"Fucking half and half." Katsuki grumbled to himself, crossing his arms like a toddler.

"For the love of God, just call me Shoto." The duel haired boy complained.

"Why the hell would I do that?" Katsuki shot back.

"I call you Katsuki." Shoto pointed out.

Izuku started to drown out their bickering when he felt his phone vibrate. Looking over the notification, he realized it was Shinso asking if he wanted to hang out. He eagerly texted his friend back, agreeing and setting up a place to meet.

"Welp, you two are welcome to stay here, but I gotta go." Izuku said, moving towards his balcony.

"Where the hell do you think you're going? You're under dorm arrest or some shit, remember?" Katsuki said, sitting up on the bed and getting ready to grab Izuku if he tried anything.