Chapter 11

"That was so much fun!" Izuku cheered, but instantly groaned in pain.

Toga wanted to swat his head, but knew that with his injuries, she couldn't. "How was that fun for you?! All of you are in the nurse's office and you broke your arm again! I thought you were past that whole self destructive faze." She said.

The whole League knew about Izuku's quirk not being his own, seeing as All For One kind of created the quirk, not really but close enough, he already knew when he found Izuku. Everyone else found out after Izuku deemed them trustworthy. They were all there in the beginning, when he was shattering bones every time he used it. It had been a really long time since he had pushed himself hard enough to break a bone.

"Oops?" He said, making her growl and go to hit him, but stop last minute.

"You enjoy testing my patience, don't you?" She asked with a glare.

"Love you!" He said with smile.

She rolled her eyes. "Sure you do. I'm leaving, have fun here tonight." She said with a smirk as he groaned.

Once she left, Izuku looked over at Katsuki and Shoto who were both stuck there all night as well. They all had pretty severe injuries from training, and even though they were basically all healed, Recovery Girl was making them stay over night so she could check on them right away in the morning.

"This is gonna be so boring." Izuku whined an hour later as Recovery Girl left for the night.

"Shut it Deku, it's gonna be bad enough with our your complaining the whole time." Katsuki said, glaring at the wall in front of his bed.

"I thought you were on a nice kick, Bakugou?" Shoto mused. A night trapped in the nurse's office with Izuku and Katsuki was more interesting for him than a normal Monday night. Plus they got to sleep in tomorrow because they need their rest after healing.

Katsuki turned his heated glare to Shoto. "Stay out of it Icyhot, you don't know anything about it."

Izuku let out a heavy sigh, already annoyed with the fighting. "Guys, can't we all try and get along? We're gonna be stuck here all night and I don't feel like bickering the whole time."

Both boys stayed quiet, not sure if they could give into his request.

"How about we play a game or something? Like would you rather, or never have I ever, or twenty one questions. Just something for us to do with out fighting." Izuku suggested, trying to break the ice. He knew they were all capable of getting along, they had done it before, they just needed to calm down and get into a conversation without yelling and sarcastic comments.

"Sure." Shoto said.

"Fine." They heard Katsuki mutter.

"Great!" Izuku said, clapping his hands together. "What one do you want to play?"

"Never have I ever?" Shoto asked.

"Works for me, it's not as fun without alcohol but we'll make do." Izuku said with a shrug.

Katsuki scoffed at that. "Oh yeah, and I bet you're used to getting hammered every weekend?" He asked sarcastically.

Izuku flushed slightly. "It's not like I'm big on abiding by the law Kacchan. I've gotten drunk before." He fought back.

Shoto and Katsuki both sent him a look that clearly said they didn't buy it.

"God it was one time and I woke with such a bad hang over I haven't touched alcohol since. Happy now?" Izuku admitted, crossing his arms as he directed his attention away from the two boys.