Chapter 14

"Does anyone else find it odd how much they seem to hang out now?" Mina asked from the living room couch. Everyone from the Bakusquad was sitting around, besides it's name sake.

Katsuki, Shoto and Izuku were all in the kitchen, where Mina was currently looking. Katsuki was making dinner for the whole class, something he was frequently in charge of, and Izuku and Shoto had decided to keep him company. Or Izuku decided to keep him company and had dragged Shoto along.

It was Friday night and there were students milling around the living room area, but most were in their dorms waiting for dinner. Sero, Mina, Kaminari and Kirishima, on the other hand, were watching their friends with calculating eyes, trying to figure out the puzzle in front of them.

"Yeah, they're always hanging out after school, but when I ask Bakubro about it, he deflects. What'd you think they're up to?" Kirishima asked, watching the blond actually have a conversation with Shoto and Izuku.

If he were just getting along with Izuku it would be understandable, considering their background and Katsuki's feelings of guilt, but it wasn't. He was getting along with Shoto, which is completely unheard of. He had to be the one kid in 2-A Katsuki hated more than anyone.

"Making out." Mina said with a shrug. All of her friends gaped at her. "What? Am I the only one with a functioning gaydar and an ability to sense sexual tension?" She asked with a raised brow.

Sero coughed at her words. "I... highly doubt than. Last week he couldn't stand either of them, there's no way he's just magically in love with them now." He said while leaning back against the couch.

"Ah, I never said in love, I said sexual tension. And Bakugou was beating kids up for Midoriya last week, so..." She trailed off while shrugging suggestively.

"Bakugou beats kids up all the time." Kaminari said, waving off the evidence she presented.

"Well what'd you think they do after school?" Mina asked, crossing her arms in annoyance. She would appreciate it if her boys would listen to her every now and then.

"I don't know, probably studying or something. Bakugou and Todoroki are both crazy smart, so it wouldn't surprise me if Midoriya asked for their help." Kaminair said, for once actually having a good point.

Kirishima shot his idea down though. "I don't think that's it either. I don't know if you've noticed yet or not, but Midoriya is like a genius. That test we got back on Thursday that like no one got a higher score than ninety, even Yaoyorozu and Bakugou? He got a one hundred, I saw it when I went to talk to Bakugou. The kid's freaky smart, he doesn't need study help." He explained while Kaminari looked dejected at the fact he was wrong, once again.

Little did the group know, Kaminari wasn't actually far off, but it wasn't Izuku who was getting study help.

Izuku and Shoto were helping Katsuki with his English.

It wasn't that he was failing the class or struggling, he just couldn't stand the thought of both Shoto and Izuku being better at something than him. While watching the American tv show on Tuesday, he had told them to teach him.

He didn't ask if they would.

He didn't ask for help.

He told them to teach him.

Izuku giggled at the very 'Kacchan way' of admitting he needed help with something, but agreed nevertheless. Shoto never said he would help, but was dragged to Izuku's dorm after school of Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to help anyway.

A lucky thing for all three of them, Katsuki was a very quick learner. After every lesson, they'd watch another episode of House, because Izuku insisted on the show, and Katsuki was reading the captions less and less.