Chapter 13

"Look kid," Aizawa said with a heavy sigh. After what happened with Toshinori, Aizawa was sent down to the nurse's office to try and assess the situation. "I know you don't like him and you have every right to be mad, but you can't freak out every time you see him. He is a teacher here and eventually you'll have to train with him." He explained.

Toshinori usually just supervises training, helping the students by giving them pointers here and there. Over the past week, 2-A hadn't been training because of the new villain students, so him being a teacher hadn't been a problem yet. Yesterday, Nezu had asked Toshinori to sit out, knowing how Izuku felt about him, but he can't just stop being a teacher for the class because of one kid.

Aizawa had maintained a good distance from Izuku, seeing the two guard dogs that were sitting on their own beds, but kept watchful eyes locked on the pro. They almost looked like they were waiting for him to make a wrong move so they could pounce.

"Being in the same room as him and not freaking out I can work on, but training is out." Izuku said, crossing his arms.

Aizawa ran a hand over his face in frustration. "Midoriya, this isn't really a negotiable matter. He's a teacher." He tried to emphasize.

"He doesn't want to fucking train with him. Just have him train with someone else." Katsuki said, getting annoyed with his teacher.

"Bakugou, that's not how this works. I can't just-"

"No offense Mr. Aizawa, but could you cut him some slack?" Shoto asked. "He's actually trying. He goes to class everyday on time, he does his work, he puts up with an endless amount of crap from other students, and he hasn't started a fight unprovoked. He's trying, can't you just compromise on this one thing?" He questioned.

Izuku was just staring at him in shock, and then looking over at Katsuki for what he said before him. Why were they both trying to help him? Why did they care? He was just a villain after all.

Aizawa groaned at the argument. "I'll see what I can do." He said as he walked out of the office. "You owe me problem child."

"Thank you Aizawa." He called after him. He had a small smile on his face, more so because of the two boys .

"You two stuck up for me." He pointed out.

"So?" Katsuki said, not wanting to admit that he actually cared how Izuu felt. He had already made it obvious that he did, so why did he need to verbalize it?

"I just- Thank you, I haven't had a lot of people stick up for me in my life." Izuku said honestly. He was fiddling with his fingers, staring at them intently as he wasn't the best with his own feelings.

He nearly jumped out of his own skin when a hand roughly ruffled his hair. He looked over to the side to see Katsuki half smiling at him. "Don't mention it nerd."

Shoto had gotten up from his bed as well, leaning against the wall next to Izuku's bed. "I was just stating the truth. Like I said earlier, I can see how badly you want to be here and you're trying, so I think Aizawa should be easier on you." He said with a small shrug of his shoulders.

Izuku crossed his arms again with a grumble. "I don't want to be here that bad."

Katsuki just smirked and sat down at the end of Izuku's bed. "Just admit it nerd, you're a full blooded hero, there's no escaping that."

Izuku playfully gapped at him. "I am not! I'm a cold blooded villain! Fear me puny humans." He said, moving his arms around in a mock menacing way.

"I truly am scared for my life." Shoto said in a monotone voice as he also moved to sit on the side of Izuku's bed.

Izuku huffed in defeat. "You couldn't have been a little more enthusiastic?" He whined.