"Violet, I didn't mean to -"

"Harry, please. Just go." I stepped back, looking at my feet.

Don't cry.
Don't cry.
Don't cry.

He was still rooted to his spot, not knowing what to do.

"Please," it sounded helpless, even to my ears.

That's what snapped him.

"Okay," he whispered.

I didn't even wait for him to make a move, I hurriedly got inside the covers and snuggled my face in the pillow. Silent tears already starting to flow.

That really was a low blow. I was in no shape to consider that it wasn't entirely Harry's fault too, but the mention of my dad was enough to break my heart into million pieces.

Again.

- - - - - - - - -

I woke up feeling like a living corpse. I  did have a doubt that I might have had a drink or two but now it's clear that I was indeed drunk last night.

I suddenly remember it all, everything coming back with a lightning speed.

In an impulse, I got up with a jolt, feeling a numb pain in my head and vision getting blurred because of headrush.

I looked around the room, searching for Harry.

I asked him to go last night, he was confused for a bit.

Oh shit, where did he go?

I glance at the clock, 11 a.m.

It took more time than usual to get ready, I obviously skipped bath to make up for the lost time.

I realised that my phone was put in charging, I dont remember putting it. It must've been Harry.

I also notice a glass of orange juice on the night stand near my phone. I was feeling so guilty about last night. I don't know what came over me when I said those harsh words to him. He had trusted me with his whole heart and told his entire story, and what did I do ?
I go and say the most hurtful thing I could and make him feel helpless.

I was spiralling down the guilt trip as I drank the juice.

I then called Andrea, whose calls had missed earlier.

She picked up after a few minutes.

"Hi," her voice was raspy, like she had just woken up.

"Hey, did you reach home safe last night?"

"Was about to ask you the same, yeah we reached home. How about you? Did something happen ? Zayn had insisted really hard that he get to drop you without us being in the backgroud" she said, now sounding much more smoother.

"Yeah, he dropped me home. That's it." I skipped the almost kiss part. I don't want to answer any questions right now.

"Oh, okay."

"Violet, I gotta go now. See ya at school !" She said after an awkward silence.

I was glad.

"Yeah, bye Andrea !"

I fall back and allow my back to hit the soft pillows on my head.

I really wish Harry was here.

I don't even know where to look for him.

So I spent a few hours cleaning the room a bit and reading The Fault in Our Stars from a random page.

At around 1, Susan called and asked me if I wanted to take lunch with Aunt Judy.