Chapter 5

Omniscient

"I don't know why you have these many clothes. Half of these things still have price tags." Jayla told Milan while she was looking over her clothes in the closet, she had enough clothes that she wouldn't have to wash any laundry for an entire year. "Where are you guys even going?"

"Most likely dinner so help me look for a casual dress, but make sure it still makes me looks good. And please don't make a mess in here I just cleaned this shit up." Milan was currently looking for a dress for the date tonight with Dave. She already gotten her hair done with her stylist. She was currently rocking an black angled bob, it was a her first time with a bob but she was feeling herself in it.

"Oh please shut up." She was continued on searching through the closet racks in Milan's walk in closet, which was huge and full of not used clothing. About twenty minutes later Jayla found the right dress for Milan. It was a nude off the shoulder body on dress that would show off her curves but in a modest way.

"Ok go get ready and then when you come out I'll do your makeup." While in the shower Jayla found the right heels to go with the dress, black Giuseppe Zanotti butterfly heels.

Milan right now was contemplating about the date. It's been a while since the last date she had was 2 years ago after her last boyfriend, Tavion. While in college she was dating this linebacker from USC, they were together since her freshman year while he was a junior. When he got drafted to play for the Seattle Seahawks their relationship started to get distant because they were far apart from each other. One day she decided flight to surprise him at his place since she had a key. When she entered his condo she saw heels and clothes scattered all around the place. Hearing some moaning noises come from a room, she entered it finding Tavion in missionary with some black Ig model. She didn't say anything or bother them because she thought was the point, he was just going to find some lame sorry ass excuse about how he was found caught in another girls coochie. He tried calling her a few times, but come to find out that she blocked him on every social media and his phone number. She was over him now but she still had her guard up with men.

Climbing out of the shower she finished the rest of her hygiene. Jayla decided she was going to do a natural glam on Milan since her dress was simple. She finished her makeup in less than thirty minutes letting her have the rest of her time to get dressed.

Dave was currently outside of Milan's home waiting inside in his G Wagon. He had gotten there 20 minutes early. He needed time to calm his nerves since he hasn't been on an actual date in a while. He was about to roll up but decided against it because he didn't want either of them to smell. He was impressed with Milan, at first he thought she was stuck up and would be full of herself. But he was proven wrong at the club, she had a good head on her shoulders and she was beautiful.

Looking at the time on his watch he made his way to Milan's door he rang the door bell with flowers in his hand. When the door opened he expected to see Milan but instead was greeted by Jayla. She told that she just needed a couple of more minutes so she let him inside her home.

Walking down the staircase with her purse in her hand she sees Dave sitting down on her couch. She was staring at him for quick second and he was dressed to the nines.

Dave