Sad news

Well what I want to start with is that going to be coming back here sometimes hopefully enough time to roll play with y'all again I miss you I really do all of you well mostly the ones I talk to in the ones that supports me and everything that has been happening but I want to thank you all family and friends for being there for me from ups and downs happiness and sadness and what I'm trying to say is that you're all are very special to me and I want to thank you for everything about being a good friend and family member in I hope that you're all never change thing about yourself in well why am writing this is because I am a bit sad right now because this month was the fifth year of my relationship anniversary but now it's over I broke up with my boyfriend last night since he wants to be to me in so there's no more me and him no more future kids that we wanted in our of both of us so that's gonna take me a while to get over it so I don't know if I'm going to stay right now or I'm gonna leave or whatever but I just need some help or support or something that's all I'll be asking for from all y'all and I do really appreciate it thank you.

That's his message right when we both broke up.......