Done and done

You know, I have been waiting for this damn question for a long time

You know, I have been waiting for this damn question for a long time. Before I get to the child part or CHILDISH?! Let me ask you it's a drawing picture of two turtles there's not even real clearly a cartoon of someone else is drawn, but everyone wants to comment negative shit about the drawing right now think of it as someone who was younger who decide to draw something like that and everyone in the comments that wants to be hateful, disrespectful like comments that some children want to make. I get everything is not for everyone to look at or listen to but the fact that children decided to comment negative stuff I need to post nonstop 24 seven thinking there this that bro just get the page if you don't like it seriously that is just childish if you're gonna keep talking about somebody else's fucking run that's what pisses me off no one understands that or get sick until they get their feelings hurt. It is very funny how some of them has books that are way worse than mine that is also about the turtles so yeah some of y'all can like keep talking negative but the picture just wait till someone starts talking negative but your book that is also about the turtles that you have going on. Make it make sense sweethearts literally this book is like four years old in y'all decide to come in the negative stuff about peoples Drawing. grow the fuck up literally grow up I get it I'm an adult now boo-hoo who cares I've been here for seven damn years and y'all decided to report me for what reason of being here this app is not for kids is obviously for everyone adults younger adults get it right or get the fuck off the app y'all have a nice day.