😢

I'm sorry guys.....but I can't do this I'm already to the point of not living. For a while I have it's hard for a girl like me that's be fat all her life that has to deal with her mom that gives her drugs to lose weight. And have your dad leave you and your mom all only....I was just a infant when he left. And never know about your other family or you having a big brother. My life is all the way fucked up I swear it is. I thought everything was alright but it's not when I had to walk home in the cold from my friends house for a party even tho they the ones that took me over there but never got a call from them trying to see if I made it home or not.

I mean hey I think my friends here are better then the ones I have in real life and family. I haven't even heard from my family members not even the ones I'm very close with I was always the one being left out. I'm a true mistake child. My mom told me that when I was younger bc my dad leaving us. Every time everyone else doesn't do anything I get in trouble all the time I mean I guess she hates me that much. And also I knew I'm also a screw up.....that's what my old bf said to me. And now new one just a minute ago after pissing him off. It's just I'm sorry that I let y'all put up with me it's all my fault.... and I don't think this world needs a mistake or screwed up like me around....

....😢