chapter 15: @ home

(cassie's pov)

 we walked through the door and their is my parents and i told livia " liv go in my room please" she nods and walks up stairs and i look at my parents jessica and rick are standing there looking MAD AS A FIREBALL HITTING A MONKEY IN THE ARSE AND JUMPING UP AND DOWN ON THE RAINBOW okay not what they really looked like but ya know had to exagerated that but ya know my parents are really scary...breaking me outta my thoughts my dad says "cassie pack your stuff tonight since you got told friday that we are sending you to a private school" i sigh an say " but dad .... you know I've moved on to tyler soon-to-be-alpha remember!" my dad -sighs - and says " NO! you will still be around him and you would want to crawl into his arms" i yell this time " NO I WON'T HE FREAKING DATING ALYSSA MY COUSIN OUT OF ALL PEOPLE" this is when i realized my aunt becky and uncle tommy was there because of there gasp and i add while yelling "YES HIS EX WAS NAMED ALYSSA HE TRIED TO CHANGE HER BUT SHE DIED AND NOW HES GOING AFTER MY OWN COUSIN CUZ HER NAME IS ALYSSA DUH!" I looke at everybody and say in a small voice "didn't been to yell but i have a date tonight with tyler" and my mom finally speaks up " oh okay well since your hooked on tyler now you can stay but if you so much speak to him and alyssa we will not hesitate to send you away even though it saddens me to do that" i nod and my aunt says " im so sorry she said that brian claimed her as her mate and never mentioned you" -sigh- "ya i know" my uncle says " but honey alyssa never mentions cassie even when we ask how cassie is... alyssa just shrugs at our question" aunt becky nods and ask me" is there anything going on at school with you and alyssa sweetheart we need to know" -sigh- "yes there is she treats me and my friends like shit and she is supposably the "it" girl when everyone thinks i am and she doesnt claim to be my family!" all the adults -sigh- my mom says "cassie go get ready for your second date with tyler and come down when you are ready!" i nod and go upstairs.