chapter 13: on our way to an amusement park

(OLIVIA'S POV) 

okay seriously im gonna kick this guys ass first he leads my best friend on now hes dating her worst nightmare and saying the kiss they shared was an acciedent. but we end up getting to their house! i see my girlfriend and *squeal* i hear cassie laugh at me! i jump out and hug my gf and say "hey babe wats up " " oh nothing waiting for alyssa and brian and cassie promise me u'll movie on cuz i think brian already has" cassie says "yea i already have a date tonight so we can't be all day" i end up saying with who " cassie giggles "oh tyler he texted me an asked me before we got here and said brians a douche for letting me go" my gf says "well he is a douche and as in tyler brians best friend tyler?" cassie nods and sighs dreamily "oh" is all me and my gf can say!

10 MINUTES LATER 

10 FUCKING MINUTES LATER AND WE ARE STILL WAITING ON BRIAN AND ALYSSA AND CASSIE IS GETTING SO ANNOYED HEHE! cassie " grrr if they dont get their arses down here im gonna kill them oh and can tyler come "she says looking at us pleadingly n i nod "yay thank you livia and bree and OMFG BRIAN RAPKIN AND ALYSSA VON STEVENS GET YOUR ARSES DOWN HERE BEFORE I RIP   BOTH YA'LLS HEAD OFF" me n bree giggle, I end up saying "damn cass how do you know her full  name" cassie smirks and says " OH CRAP you dont know ALYSSA IS MY COUSIN FROM MY DAD'S SIDE" i smirk and nod that's when brian and alyssa came down...brian says " damn cass wanna yell louder so your parents can hear you when their next door " she shrugs "they know we arent dating and that im goin on a date with tyler tonight "she giggle and just then tyler comes up and says " hey babe  and sup bro " he kissed cassie on the forehead and put his arms around her double aww and i look at brian hes fuming so brian says " dude didnt know your dating her and her parents know bout it" tyler nods and says " dude im a were of course their cool with it " brian just nods you can see the pain in his eyes but alyssa just kisses him before anybody could react! cassie just screams at them "GET A FUCKING ROOM ALYSSA NOBODY NEEDS TO SEE WHAT'S UNDER THAT" me and tyler laugh at her joke because it really was a joke but alyssa thought she was serious and screams back "ATLEAST I MAY BE FUCKING BETTER LOOKING UNDER THE CLOTHES THAN YOU!" THATS WHEN I BUTTED IN "umm hun she's got bigger everything than you an tyler is more than lucky to freaking tap her" thats when cassie giggles and tyler smirks and i add " and trust me since she changes in the girls locker room all the girls are jealous of her figure and on top  of that she dont show it off like you but everyone thinks she should be the "it" girl not you should i go on" and alyssa just glares and says " no thanks "