chapter 10 clubbing

(briannas pov)

 when i was dancing with olivia she looked nervous as fuck speaking of fuck she was so freaking gorgeus in a red dress shorter than mid thigh and it hugged her in all the freaking right places! but anyway reds my favorite color I always wanted a red lambo! I looked at olivia and shouted " HEY LIV LETS GO IN A PRIVATE PLACE" she just nods and says "OKAY" as soon as we get in our quiet place i go and say "  will you go out with me livia " the reason why i asked her this is because when i touched her sparks soo lets see what she says ....she giggles and shouts " bloody donkeys yes i will go out with you i wanted to ask you earlier but...." thats when i kisssed her and WTF BLOODY DONKEY im gonna have to ask her about this... olivia just gigled after i kissed her, "bree im so glad we are dating" " me too and WTF IS BLOODY MONKEYS" "hehe well ever since i was little cassie told me if i ever cussed when we got older i would turn into something i fear!! i cant do that so thats my language for cussing" " oh makes since but babe you know thats not true" " ummm yes it is actually my friend arianna cussed after she promised not to and she got killedand that was her fear" "umm okay babe lets  go get cassie and my bro" " hehe okay!! they are probably making out by now" we were walking upstairs and what do you know my girlfriend was right they are making out -sigh- I Slowly walked over and shouted "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF YOUR GIRLFRIEND BRIAN WE HAVE TO GO ITS ALMOST MIDNIGHT MOM AND DAD WILL BE HOME AT 2 REMEMBER" HEHE i just made my own brother throw his girlfriend on the floor by scaring him that hilarous alll you hear from cassie is "OWWW GOD DAMNIT BRIAN I HATE YOU!!" UH OH nobody says that to brian :O but instead brian gets on the floor and cradles her and says " im sorry baby i didnt mean too my sister scared the living shit outta me!" cassie nods and looks at me through her eyelashes and i say "sorry cassie i didnt mean for him to throw you on the ground" she nods and what im a big sucker for blue eyes!