Chapter 10

There might be spelling errors

///

Jungkook and Taehyung sat on the couch, Jungkook looking down not daring to look at his mother's face. Taehyung has a restless leg, obviously being uncomfortable and wanting to leave. Taehyung's father was still out on the business trip, Mrs. Jeon just said she had to get something important from home but really just couldn't wait to talk to the boys.

"Start talking." Mrs. Jeon said, crossing her arms on her chest. Jungkook looked up, tears filling up in eyes. "P-please... we.. we didn't know we were going to be step brothers.. w-we fell in love.. I- I love him.." Jungkook started shaking, fear eating him alive. Taehyung noticed that and put his hand in his thigh. Jungkook looked at him, making eye contact as Jungkook visibly relaxed.

Mrs. Jeon saw the love in their eyes and let out a sigh. "I don't mind you being in a relationship, but we can't tell Mr. Kim. So you better be careful when he is here." Jungkook looked up surprised. "Y-you're not mad?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung also looked surprised. "I was shocked at first but, you can't help who you fall in love with.. just.. please, when doing... adult things...do it in your room and not in the living room. Okey?" She chuckled while the boys blushed. "Y-yeah.." Jungkook smiled shyly as his mum hugged him.

"I've got to go back to the trip, bye! Love you!" She said to the boys before rushing out.

"Fuck that was scary-" Taehyung said as he held his hand on his chest. "At least she was okey with it?" Jungkook smiled. "From now on we fuck in your room okey?" Taehyung said and Jungkook chuckled. "Sure, sure" he said as he got up and got some water.

But Jungkook stood by the sink, incidents of Taehyung's father's finding out playing in his head over and over again. He had to break up with him.

"Hey koo, can u get me some water too?" Tae asked from across the room. "Sure..." he said and gulped.

They're just words, just five simple words.

"Tae..." Jungkook said, looking at Tae as he looked back up. His hands started to shake with the two cups. "Woah, you okey? You're shaking." Taehyung said, getting up and walking towards Jungkook and took the glasses and put them down. "You should lay down hun" Jungkook sighed.

I can't do it.

"Y-yeah I should.. I'll go take a nap." Jungkook said as he walked up to his room, leaving Tae. "Aish.." Taehyung sighed, rubbing the nape of his neck. He put on his gucci shoes and went out the door.

Jungkook heard the door shut. "He left?" He asked himself as he opened his bedroom door. "Tae?" He yelled. No reply.

Jungkook bit his plump lower lip and got an comfy outfit and went into the bathroom locking the door. He quickly got undressed and turned the shower on as he washed his hair. He started to think about Taehyung. How handsome he is, his deep ass voice and his huge dick.

He looked down at himself as he open his eyes. He gulped and sat down, wrapping his hand around his cock. He slowly went up and down, his lips parting slightly. "T-taehyung~ah..." he moaned out as he went faster.

A few minutes later he came and got up. "Damn it.." he said as he literally slapped the shower wall. He bit his lower lip and closed his eyes. Tears going down his cheeks. "Why... why did you have to be my step brother.." he cried as he slid down the wall as curled up into a ball crying.

"What?!" Taehyung yelled, making people look at him. "Don't yell!" His father said. A girl with long blonde hair sat in front of him. "Me and Jungkook's mother want you to get to know this girl better. It's time that you get a girlfriend and have kids in the future." The girl just sat there in silence. Obviously knowing Taehyung didn't want it.

"L-look I have to do some school work... I'll see you around Tae! It was nice meeting you." She smiled as she left and Taehyung's father sighed. "Look-" Taehyung sighed back. "No, you can't decide who I should be with and who I shouldn't be with." He gulped.

"Who you shouldn't be with? Is there something you're not telling me?" 

"Me and Jungkook are in a relationship." Taehyung said. Taehyung's father got up and walked closer to Taehyung.. and slapped him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! He's a boy!" He yelled maki  nag Taehyung crumble to a ball in his seat as people watched. His father took out his belt and was about to hit him.

"Taehyung?" Taehyung looked around. No one was looking. His father was in front of him waiting for an answer.

"Y-yes I have a girlfriend.." he gulped. "Oh! That's great! When are we gonna meet her? What's her name?" He smiled.

"Uhhh h-her name is Lisa." He said. the girl in his chemistry class. "I-idk she is very busy with her family and school...I'll see what I can do.." he gulped. His father got up and put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm proud of you son." He smiled and left.

Well shit.

//////////////////

Well I am sick :') sorry for not updating by the way hhh