Chapter 4

OH before we start this is what Tae and Jungkook looks like in this book, hair colour wise

ChOke Me daDdY

I wanna squeeze his cheeks uwu

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{ JUNGKOOK'S POV }

Jungkook has been in the school for around two weeks and had made a few new friends with Hoseok. But Taehyung was in the same friend group and none of them wanted their friends to know that they were gonna be step brothers.

"The math test was hard" Jin complained as sighed. "Just like Namjoon's dick when he saw you" Hoseok commented and made everyone laugh but Namjoon and Jin blushed.

"Jungkook, so you like anyone?" Jungkook quickly glanced at Taehyung but immediately regretted it because everyone smirked except Taehyung and Yoongi who couldn't give more fucks on what was happening. Jimin smirked. "Oh geez, Jungkook..." Jimin sighed.

Jungkook blushed and looked down. "Shut up midget." Jin gasped. "Oh no you just didn't-"Jimin frowned. "I have grown for your information.." Jungkook held back his laugh. "You're still shorter then everyone here." Everyone laughed and Jimin let go and sobbed into Jin's arms. "It's okey you're not that short."

Jin mumbled a 'He is' to everyone and everyone giggled. "So, Jungkook." Taehyung asked and Jungkook looked at him. "Yeah?" Taehyung were silent for a while. "...I said yeah?" Jungkook groaned. "Oh um- nevermind." He said and took up his phone.

Jungkook looked confused but shrugged it off. "But hey, Taehyung?" Jimin snapped. "Hm?" Taehyung hummed while looking down at his phone. His blonde hair falling on his temples as the red bandana held it back.

"I have a bet for you." Jimin smirked and everyone made an 'Oo' sound and he looked up and Jungkook couldn't give more fucks.
"Actually it's to all of us-" Everybody looked at him now. And everyone knew that Taehyung hated to lose a bets. He always needed to win, to be the first one to succeed.

"The bet is..." Jimin smirked. Everyone looked at him waiting for the rest of the sentence. "To have sex at Jisoo's party next weekend." Jimin crosses him arms. "Pfff easyyy!! I'll just flirt with Jisoo's friend and we'll be int eh bed together in no time." Namjoon said with confidence. Jungkook gulped. "I don't know guys... isn't it to much?" Taehyung looked at him.

"Oh come on people have sex all the time, you're hot so you'll have a chance I mean Lisa is gonna be there and she has been staring at you a lot recently" Jungkook blushed. Taehyung sighed. "Sounds easy." Jimin giggled. "Let me guess you're gonna go for Jennie, right?" Taehyung shrugged. "Probably" Jungkook sighed and looked down playing with his fingers. "Everyone in?"

Jungkook was tired of being the boring one, he would always bail on parties or when girls talked to him. Maybe he could force himself to be straight. You know what? Yeah! He's gonna find Lisa and have sex with her and win the bet. Can't be that hard. "You know what? Yeah sure. I am in." Taehyung glared at Jungkook.  The bell rang and everyone smiled and said goodbye and Jungkook swung his backpack over his shoulder and headed off to class but someone grabbed his shoulder mid way. He turned around in confusion. "What now, Taehyung." Taehyung sighed and itched his neck. "You shouldn't come to that party" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "And why not?" Taehyung looked away with a nervous chuckle. "Because you just shouldn't." Jungkook was annoyed. He inches his face closer to a Taehyung's face. "I am going whether you like it or not." Taehyung started into his eyes and Jungkook looked away and walked away. Taehyung stood there looking at Jungkook walking away.

Fuck

The weeding was soon happening. Taehyung and Jungkook were soon to be step brothers. Jungkook HATED the thought of it. Why? Because he was fucking catching feelings for Taehyung. It was hard for him to accept but accepted it in the end. I mean what's wrong about it? It's not incest as they aren't blood related. But one thing he knew is that he couldn't tell him. First of he was so damn straight that Jungkook wouldn't have a chance. Second, he would be probably be disgusted by the thought of being in a relationship with his step brother.

Jungkook got distracted from his thought as Taehyung walked into the room with only a white towel around his waist. Jungkook stares at the older's back mouth slightly open and fuck- he was toned... his shoulders broad and his back muscles moving as he was moving his arms. Jungkook digit that Taehyung had eyes and he was caught. Jungkook blushed and immediately looked down and prayed to not let Taehyung bring it up.

Taehyung notched the younger staring and looking away with bright pink cheeks. He smirked and went into the closet to change. "Hey Jungkook?" Jungkook hummed. "You know Jisoo's party?" Jungkook hummed again. Taehyung sat down in front of a Jungkook on the bed and grabbed his phone and put it beside him earning a groan from Jungkook. "I still think you shouldn't go." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You can't tel me what to do, I am going. Besides I am gonna win Jimin's bet." Taehyung froze for a second. "Yeah.. yeah ok..." Taehyung said nervously and Jungkook looked confused at Taehyung's nervous figure. "What?" Jungkook dared to ask.

The older looked up. "What what?" Jungkook shook his head and grabbed his phone back. Taehyung groaned and turned to the other side under the bed sheets. "Goodnight, Jungkook." Jungkook froze.

Oh my fucking god

Jungkook looked over. The way Taehyung said his name.. saying goodnight oh so softly and daring to say his name with a deep raspy voice. Jungkook covered his face and got under the sheets to.