Chapter 8

I'm alive

Yeet

And skeet

_________

Jungkook was resting on his bed sleeping like a little baby.  A knock appeared on the white door but Jungkook didn't wake up from that. Taehyung heard no one answer so he invited himself in and smiled when he saw his baby like that. He sat at the edge of the bed moving Jungkook's hair away from his eyes. "Hmm wake up baby" Taehyung said as Jungkook's eyes fluttered open. "What time is it?" Jungkook said drowsily.

"It's 2AM..." he giggled. Jungkook facepalmed.  "Oh fuck me..why-" he groaned but got interrupted. "Really now?" Taehyung smirked while Jungkook raised a brow. Jungkook got up leaving Taehyung frowning for a split second but a smirk appeared as Jungkook sat on his lap, putting his hands on his shoulders. Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but Jungkook just crashed their lips together and both started a heated make out session.

Taehyung put his big hands on Jungkook's ass and squeezed. Jungkook choked on his saliva at that as Taehyung just smirked into the kiss.  Jungkook pulled away as Taehyung kept smirking. "Hyung?..." he said and Taehyung leaned closer but Jungkook put a finger on his lips. "It's 2AM. You woke me up." He said. Taehyung gulped. Jungkook got off his lap. "Payback." He smirked before he went underneath his duvet and Taehyung frowned looking at his semi-hard boner. He groaned and left the room while Jungkook giggled under the sheets.

Taehyung went to his room and got undressed and took a cold shower as his boner went away.  After that he put on a new pear of boxers and went to sleep.

_

"Wait for real?" Jungkook let out as he took a gulp out of his water. "Yeah, it's shocking... also I just heard something going around!" Hoseok giggled. Taehyung looked up and so did the other boys. "Okey so I don't know if it's true but-" "just spill it already!" Jimin yelled. "Fine! Taehyung, Jungkook are you going to be step brothers?" Jungkook choked on his water.  Taehyung accidentally swallows his gum.

"Y-yeah... haha.." Jungkook said, not knowing if he should have said no or yes... the other shrugged but Jimin kept his gaze on them both. "But- I swear I saw you guys flirting with each other a while back-" Taehyung groaned. "Seriously? No we weren't, none of us are gay." He said with an annoyed tone. Jungkook looked down.

"Wow, well how is it living together then?" Namjoon asked. "Fucking annoying." Jungkook said and Taehyung frowned. "He eats all the food in the fridge!" Jungkook said and Taehyung lightly punched his shoulder. "The fuck? No you