F I F T E E N

::::

It's been about two weeks since Seungmin's encountering with Hyunjin. The boys have been helping Jeongin train nonstop, and his control over his powers have significantly improved since he discovered them about a month or two ago.

It's still hard to use them on command, but he almost doesn't activate them on accident anymore.

Since the incident, Minho has been trying to spend as much time with Jisung as possible. At first, he almost broke off the relationship completely. He thought that being around him was too dangerous since he has easy access to Hyunjin.

But then, he remembered how happy Jisung made him, and the thought of losing contact hurt his heart. That's when he decided he needed to spend as much time with him, because since his team is trying to track them down, their time together may be limited.

"We have been spending a lot of time training Jeongin. But we should try and up all your skills too," Chan said to the team.

"First, Minho. There isn't many things to improve with invisibility, but how much weight can you carry at a time with your telekinesis?"

Minho started to think. "Maybe the weight of your desk? I can lift up people, but your desk is a lot heavier. I don't think I've ever tried anything heavier than that."

Chan then got up from his seat. "Try to lift it then."

Focusing really hard, Minho stuck out his hand, curled in his fingers a little, and started to raise the desk, lifting it up slowly to make sure he didn't hurt himself.

Once the desk was an foot or two off the ground, his hands started to shake.

"I don't think I can lift it anymore. It's really heavy."

Minho wasn't wrong. He may sound weak, but it's like trying to lift up a teachers desk all by yourself; papers, supplies and all. Yes, he as an advantage with the telekinesis, but it can only help him to an extent.

"Keep trying. Focus on putting all your strength into your fingertips, and then releasing it on the desk," Chan instructed.

Nodding, Minho decided to stand up to get more power. As Chan told, he put all his power into his fingertips, trying to use all the strength he had to move the desk up even higher.

Chan started to talk again, "Use both hands."

Without answering, Minho did as told. He stuck his other hand out in front of him, and it definitely gave him more power. The desk went up higher, a little above everyone's heads. That was about seven feet off the ground.

"Good, Minho. Stay focused." Chan rewarded, "Try moving it. There might be a time where you are lifting something heavy off of someone, and you need to move it away."

"Isn't that what I'm for?!" Felix asked, budding in.

"What if you're busy doing the same thing to someone else? The more help, the better," Seungmin answered this time.

"Fair enough."

Minho slowly started shifting his arms around in a circle, trying his best to control his strength. As he moved, the desk was a bit lop sided, and a pen fell off.

"Sorry!" He yelled, slowing down a bit.

"That's fine, but it seems your left side is stronger than the right. Try putting less weight on your left, and more on the right so that it's equal," Chan suggested.

Minho did as told, and also raised the right hand a bit more. As expected, it evened out.

Once he completed a full rotation, he set the desk back down in its original spot.

"Man, that was a lot of work!" Minho sighed, massaging his arms.

"You did great. In the future, you need to work on your strength. Being able to lift heavy things will come in handy, if in a situation where Felix is injured or busy." Chan gave Minho a high five. "Just don't over work yourself. Remember, you almost killed yourself a few months ago."

Minho chuckled at the memory of him almost burning out his power cell.

"Soon, with enough training, you'll be able to do that with just one hand."

Minho liked the sounds of that.

Next up, was Seungmin.

"Alright Seungmin, we know you can run fast. But what else can you use your super speed for?" Chan asked.

Seungmin thought. He has never really tried to do anything beside run.

"I...don't know? Give me ideas."

A lightbulb went on in Felix's head.

"Do you think it can be like my super fast reflexes?" He asked.

Chan was taken by surprise. "Maybe! Here, you get up too. I will test you both."

Seungmin and Felix stood shoulder to shoulder.

"I'm going to throw a punch at you guys randomly. Felix, you use your reflexes to block it. Seungmin, try to use your super speed to dodge."

"UM, what if it doesn't work and you nail me in the nose?" Seungmin asked, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Then you suffer. Let's do it!" Minho yelled from the couch.

First, Chan went to punch Felix. The Aussie used his arm to dodge it.

"Good."

Then, Chan punched Seungmin. Unexpectedly, Seungmin was able to use his super speed to duck before Chan's arm could make contact with him.

"Woah, I didn't know I could do that!" Seungmin cheered, hyped up that he can use his power for more than just running.

"Okay Felix, you can sit. I'll get to you shortly."

For the next few minutes, Chan and Seungmin spent time finding more ways for Seungmin to use his powers. Similar to Felix's reflexes, he can dodge punches, and he can use his body parts faster. For example, he can write quicker.

"Man, I've been doing school all wrong!" He yelled, laughing a bit.

"That is, if your brain can keep up with your hand. That's for you to perfect on your own time," Chan chuckled along. "For now, you should work on throwing and dodging punches and kicks with your speed, and of course train to run faster."

Lastly, it was Felix's turn.

"We've already practiced a bit with your reflexes, but how about your strength. I already know you can lift up a piece of a ceiling, figuring that's how you saved Minho, so for now, just keep doing things to improve your arm strength, and maybe leg strength too. If you get your legs strong enough, you can really hurt someone by kicking the daylights out of them."

"Bro bet! Let me try!"

Felix then ran up to Chan, and before the older could stop him, Felix kicked the other in the shins, sending him halfway across the room.

"Woah! That's awesome!"

Minho, Seungmin and Jeongin all made eye contact with each other, before grabbing Felix and bolting out of the room.

"Thanks Chan!" Minho yelled, before running out of headquarters before Chan could kick all their asses.

~

You guys should go read my new story, it's called Society Says and it's Seungin! :,)