Second Life [Claptrap (CL4P-TP) x Tsundere Reader]

NEVER PLAYED BORDERLANDS SO I'M MAKING IT ALL UP!

        ~Your P.O.V.~
        "It looks like a bomb hit this place." I muttered as I walked, careful not to trip over the dead bodies. I froze and looked around. I spotted a guy with dirty-blond hair and blue eyes clearing away the dead bodies. "Is he crazy? These bodies could be infected with a disease... HEY! I'M SUPPOSE TO BE THE CRAZY ONE! I'M WALKING THROUGH THESE BODIES!" I explained getting louder with each word.
        CRAP! He noticed me! I held my gun up, and aimed at him. He held up his hands and started waving at me. "HELLO! HOW ARE YOU?! WHAT'S UP?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" He called out. I walked over to him. I ended up walking up to him.
        "The question should be why are YOU here?!" I snapped while shoving him with my gun. "A shotgun? Good choice! I've shot plenty of guns myself." He bragged. I only rolled my eyes and started walking away. "W-WAIT! I COULD JOIN YOU!" He called out.

        I froze. "You're crazy. Nobody ever wants to join me, and I'm fine with that!" I yelled. "Please?! I won't get in your way! Matter-of-fact I'll help you!" He smiled. "Fine. The name's (Y/n) (Y/l/n) by the way." I sighed as I handed him a knife. "Thanks! I'm CL4P-TP but call me Claptrap!" He cheered as he took the knife. "Well lets go." I stated while walking ahead.
        "Yes! I made a friend!" I heard Claptrap cheer. He then ran up to me to catch up. The first enemy- no ENEMIES- were ahead... Zombies. Though some bandits were going through the crowds of zombies without being caught. Claptrap screamed and clung onto me. "I'M SORRY (Y/N)!" He screamed. My eyes grew wide as worry flooded throughout my body for a second before I shoved Claptrap off of me. "Just get off of me okay?!" I snapped, but immediately regretting it.

        I aimed at the bandits first. I killed them first. I aimed at the zombies, and killed them. "Are you okay Claptrap?" I thought for a second before snapping back into reality. "Something must be wrong with me..." I muttered to myself as I began walking into the town. We found a gun store and went inside. "Man... This is just a ghost town." I exclaimed in awe. Claptrap, on the other hand, was clinging onto my arm for dear life... Like a kid afraid to get separated from its family.

        Claptrap got a gun, and we both got as much ammo as we could carry. "Ready?" I asked. "Ready!" He cheered. "You know how to shoot a gun right?- What am I saying? Of course you do! You shot plenty of guns before." I laughed. "Uh.... A-About that..." Claptrap stuttered. "What? Don't tell me. You forgot how to shoot a gun?" I laughed. "I... Don't know... How to.... shoot a gun." He squeaked out. "Oh... Sorry about that." I apologized. WHAT DID I JUST DO?!

        "Well first off there's a certain way to hold certain guns." I explained as I wrapped my arms around Claptrap and showing him how to hold the gun. Luckily we both have the same type of shotgun. I could feel a blush making its way onto my face. "You see that little thing sticking out of the gun at the end? You use that to aim." I explained. "Okay..." He nodded in understanding. "And then you cock the gun." I stated as I helped him cock the gun, both of us using out thumbs to cock the gun obviously! "Then I pull the trigger?" He asked. "You aim then shoot." I replied. There was a bandit near by so we aimed at the bandit and shot it.
        "WOW! Thanks!" He cheered as he hugged me. My face became a red. "W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I snapped. "I knew you could teach me! Many people tried to teach me, but you're the one who succeeded to teach me how to shoot a gun." He bragged. "LISTEN! I'M NOT GONNA LISTEN TO YOU BRAGGING ANYMORE GOT IT?!" I yelled.
        "GOT IT!" He saluted. We started walking again. "At least she hasn't left me like everyone else." I hear Claptrap whisper to himself. I froze. "W-What do you mean?" I asked. "Huh?! You can kill all the bad guys!" He smiled. "No I can't!" I replied quickly feeling worry flood through my body again. 

        "Whoa... You don't look so good." He gasped. "I'd never be able to kill them all by myself." I explained. "You might want to sit down.." He worriedly suggested. I shook my head. "JUST WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'AT LEAST SHE HASN'T LEFT ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE'?!" I yelled. "So you heard... Ah-... I grew lonely because everyone I met seemed to leave me or we'd get separated somehow." Claptrap confessed.
        "I-I would never! Even if we get separated I'd go find you!" I quickly blurted out. My face is probably as red as red a tomato.

        "Thanks!" Claptrap cheered before giving me a quick peck on the lip and walking ahead. I stood there frozen. "W-What just happened?" I whispered to myself. "(Y/n)? Are you comming?" Claptrap called out. "UH- UH- COMMING!" I called out before running up to him to catch up.
        "Man no one's here also!" Claptrap gasped in awe. "Claptrap... Since we're alone I have to confess something." I blurted out. When will my face return to its normal color?! "Go ahead (Y/n)! I won't judge!" He smiled.

        "Well... I'M SO CONFUSED ABOUT HOW I FEEL WHEN YOU'RE AROUND! I REALLY LIKE YOU! YOU HAVEN'T LEFT ME EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE ELSE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE LEFT BY NOW! I REALLY LIKE YOU CLAPTRAP!" I blurted out quickly as though it was one word.
        "I LOVE YOU TOO (Y/N)!" Claptrap cheered before kissing me. My eyes grew wide and I soon melted into the kiss.

        "So will you be my girlfriend?" Claptrap asked once we got to an abandoned hotel, since it's the middle of the night. "Of course!" I smiled.

One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara