Rolling (Rin Okumera x Reader)

~Your P.O.V.~
        Everyone seems normal, but me. I think I stick out like a sore thumb. Why? I don't know. I looked at the near by hill. I was listening to Rolling Girl by Hatsune Miku while walking to Cram School. I was determined to go to that hill, but I kept being held back. I even ended up getting hurt. 
        "Look at her... Do you think she needs help?" Shiemi asked. "I'll go ask." Rin Okumura replied. I heard footsteps running towards me, and I began to run, ironically the chorus began playing. Why is that ironic? It seems to have a faster pace. "WAIT! I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP!" He called out. How could I hear them? I had one earbud in my ear. I ended up tripping and almost began to literally roll down the hill if it weren't for him catching me. 

        He's the one holding me back from my goal. He thinks I need to be protected. He thinks it's for my safety.

        I just stood there gasping for air, allowing him to hold me. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Something's off." I muttered to myself. Frustrated I got out of his grasp and ran down the hill, more or less stumbling the whole way down the hill. "I WAS GONNA SEE IF YOU NEED ANY HELP!" He called out as he began running after me again. 

        I'm still rolling. I'm still rolling. I'm still rolling.

        I fell onto my knees once inside the school, probably opening up the scabs on my knees again. Thankfully they're still bandaged. I fixed my (f/c) gloves before going into class. I quietly went to my desk and sat down. Yukio began teaching. I tried to pay attion but my mind kept going: "So manny scabs, bruieses, cuts, and scrapes... So much bleeding.". I don't even know why! All of it is from accidents! I'm just verry unlucky....

        It was time for lunch and I ate outside like normal. I ate behind the school like normal. I took off my gloves and stared at my hands. Not a single scatch was on them so why wear the gloves? ... I shivered as snow began to start falling down. Oh right... Forgot it's winter. I began eating my lunch finally. "Do you see how bandaged she was today?! It's like everyday! Think about how many bandages she goes through!" I heard Izumo hiss. "She probably has a log going on Izumo. Have you though about her actual life instead of how many bandages she uses?!" Bon snapped.
        "She's... Pretty unlucky Izumo, and Shiemi and I are just trying to help her!" Rin yelled as a stray cat walked up to me. "Hey buddy." I whispered to it as I tried to pet it while smiling. The cat only hissed and scratched my leg... More cuts... More blood. The cat ran off as I grabbed a handfull of snow to clean the scratched. I hissed in pain as I got out the bandages I carried with me and bandaged my leg, putting the clean bandages back in my jacket pocket.
        After lunch I walked back inside. "Why not just cover yourself with bandages and pretend to be a mummy?!" Izumo laughed. I sighed and just walked back to class.

        I will roll again. I will roll again. I will roll again.

        I finally got to the hill I've always walked by on my way to school. "Are you okay?" Rin asked. I jumped a little and looked at him. "Of course! Why wouldn't I?" I asked with a smile. He seen through the lies. "What's wrong?" Rin asked. "Nothing is wrong!" I replied still smiling. Rin grabbed me by my shoulders and started shaking me. "YOU ALWAYS SAY YOU'RE OKAY! YOU CAN'T LIE TO ME ANYMORE! JUST TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG ALREADY!" Rin yelled as he shook me. 
        "N-Nothing... NOTHING'S WRONG! I'M PERFECTLY FINE! I'M NORMAL! I'M ROLLING THROUGH LIFE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!" I yelled, I had my eyes closed but tears were streaming down my face. "I JUST WANT TO BE MYSELF AND NOT BE PICKED ON! I JUST WANT TO BE LUCKY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! I'M BARELY ROLLING THROUGH LIFE! I WISH LIFE WAS EASIER! I WANT A TRUE HOME! I JUST WANT TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE BUT STILL BE MYSELF! I DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED "MUMMY" GIRL ANYMORE!" I cried as I dropped to my knees.

        Rin pulled me up into a hug. "You do have a true home, you are like everyone else, you're normal just the way you are. Some people probably have worst luck than you. Don't listen to Izumo. Life will get easier if you just think on the positive side." Rin explained. "People say 'Home is where the heart is' but I can't find my home..." I replied. "I'll be that heart...." Rin whispered. "All those times I fell down and hit my head though-" I began. "Shhh... That's in the past. I'll be there when you fall... You won't get hurt again." Rin replied.
        "Thank you." I smiled as I hugged Rin. "I love you (Y/n)" Rin confessed. "I love you too Rin." I confessed. We stared at each other for a moment,  and I began smiling. "Want to roll down this hill with me?" I asked. "WHAT?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?!" Rin gasped. "I've always wanted to roll down this hill. We won't get hurt!" I explained. "No." He replied. Before I could say anything he kissed me.