Who is He?! (Dipper x Reader)

~Your P.O.V.~
        "Hello!" I smiled at the boy and girl at the cash register at the Mystery Shack. "Hello!" The girl replied, but the boy's face turned a light pink. "So Leon, why are we here again?" I asked. "I don't know! You dragged me here!" Leon laughed causing me to laugh. "Oh that's right! I wanted to show you something!" I said as I ran up to the grapling hooks.
        Leon was running up to me, but he tripped over somone's foot causing the boy at the cash register to laugh. "Dipper! That's not very nice!" The girl scolded. "Mabel it was just a joke!" Dipper snapped. "HEY DIPPER! HEY MABEL!" I smiled as I waved at them. "Okay I'm here now what- Oh... Let me guess you want a grapling hook, don't you?" Leon asked and I nodded.
        I grabbed a grapling hook and ran up to the cash register, Leon walking up to me. "Hurry up slow poke! I wanna go find gnomes!" I whined. "I'm not tripping again (Y/n) you can just wait." Leon fake pouted. Leon is my best friend even though he's a guy. "So you're name is (Y/n)?" Dipper asked. "Yup! That's me!" I smiled. "Well (Y/n), today is your lucky day at the Mystery Shake!" Dipper smiled.
        "How so?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. "Because you jut made two new friends and you get to have the grapling hook for free." Dipper smiled. "Really?!" I gasped. Dipper nodded. "Thanks Dipper!" I smiled. "Who is He?" Dipper asked pointing towards Leon. "That's Leon. Bye you two!" I smiled as I ran off with the grapling hook, dragging Leon with me.

        It's been days since I met Dipper and Mabel. Leon and I are always hanging out with them, but Dipper keeps glaring at Leon and its making me nervous. "Hey Leon, I need to talk to you.... Alone." Dipper said as he dragged Leon away. "BE SAFE YOU TWO!" I called out to them. "So? Is Leon your boyfriend?" Mabel asked. "Well... He is a boy, and he is my friend. So does that count?" I laughed.
        "So you're single?" Mabel asked, causing me to nod. Dipper and Leon came back, but Leon looked horrible. Like he'd been tared and feathered, beat, had food poured on him, and just been through so much. He was beat up so bad he looked like he hadn't been asleep in years.
        I ran up to Leon full of concern. "LEON ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" I basically screamed. "Yeah... Just... Fell down some stairs... Dipper and I were just messing around and I ran into a tree." Leon obviously lied. "We're on the first floor, and there are no trees around." I began. "No thank you!" I blurted out before he could say anything. I immediately glared at Dipper. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FRIEND?!" I yelled. "WHO SAYS I DID ANYTHING?!" Dipper yelled.
        "I'VE KNOWN LEON FOR YEARS! HE AND I TELL EACHOTHER THE TRUTH NO MATTER WHAT, BUT HE'S LYING ABOUT GETTING HURT SO WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I yelled. "Who is he?!" Dipper yelled.
        "HE'S MY FRIEND YOU IDIOT!" I screamed. "Lets get you home Leon." I said as I lead him out of the Mystery Shack.

        It's been weeks since I've talked to Dipper, and honestly I don't even want to see or talk to him. I was just sitting outside the Mystery Shack waiting for Mabel to come out. Leon was currently walking around a tree. "Oh, hey (Y/n)." I heard a familiar voice say. It was Dipper, but I didn't look at him. I only ignored him. "(Y/n), I'm sorry-" Dipper began before I stood up. "Let's go Leon. I hope Mabel understands." I said as I began walking away. "Oh, (Y/n)! I guess I forgot to tell you that Dipper's coming with us." Mabel said as she walked out.

        We decided to hang out in the woods. "So Leon, do you have a crush on anyone?" Mabel asked. Leon glanced at me, and started blushing. Dipper glared at Leon, and began growling. "I need to talk to Leon." Dipper said as he dragged Leon away.

        They came back and Leon was crawling... "THAT'S IT DIPPER PINES! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I yelled as I began dragging Leon to a hospital.

        It's been at least a month now. Dipper hasn't left me alone since that day. I glanced at Leon. He has a blue cast on his right leg and his left arm. I looked back out the window. Dipper is still begging for me to forgive him. No thank you.
        It looked like it was going to rain, but it's not suppose to rain during summer!  I have a feeling putting Leon in a cast isn't the worst Dipper can do... We'll see.

        ~Dipper's P.O.V.~
        I decided to go home since it looked like it was about to rain, and it was getting late. I'll make Leon suffer. Once home at the Mystery Shack, I realized I was along. Great, now I can finally begin my plan! I summoned Bill.
        "Hey, kiddo!" Bill laughed. "I need you to give Leon nightmares, and (Y/n) dreams bout me!" I quickly replied. "Alright, but it'll cost you." Bill explained. "What?" I asked. "You're sanity." Bill laughed. "DEAL! DEAL!" I replied quickly. I was already losing my sanity. "Okay... Just to summerize I'm making (Y/n) fall in lover with you and making Leon, her bestfriend try to advoid you two for your sanity." Bill explained. "Yes! Yes! Now hurry up!" I yelled. "DEAL!" Bill yelled, as we shook hands. After that I blacked out.

        ~Your P.O.V.~
        I woke up in the middle of the night. My parents and Leon's parents were out so, it was just the two of us... So I thought. When I opened my eyes I saw a triangle guy with one eye. "Hello!" He said causing me to jump back a little in my bed while gasping. "Who are you and why are you here?!" I demanded. "I'm Bill Cipher; I already know who you are, (Y/n) (Y/l/n). I'm just here because of business." Bill replied. My eyes widen as I began to scream in pain as he toutched my forehead and I blacked out as soon as possible.

        When I woke up I didn't have a single memory of last night. "(Y/N)! HAHAHA! I NEED TO- HAHAHA- TALK TO YOU!~" I heard someone laugh insanely. I looked at Leon, he was cowering in the corner... Why won't he talk to me? Why is he advoiding me? I looked outside and saw Dipper. He looked like he lost his mind, and haven't slept for weeks.
        I ran outside and hugged him, glad to see him- Wait.... Glad to see him? He hurt Leon? I couldn't possibly have feelings toward him, could I? "I m-MWAHAHAHA missed you!" Dipper laughed as he hugged me. "You sound worst than Lj." I whispered quietly. "Wha-hahaha-t was tha-hahaha-t?!" Dipper laughed. He won't stop laughing. I'm scared. He sounds worst than Laughing Jack... Haven't read his story, but apparently he laughs a lot.

        "Nothing." I sighed. "I did this for us (Y/n)." Dipper laughed as he began to tear up, which caused me to tear up. He looked awful. Like he needed to be locked up or sent to a hospital. "What did you do?!" I asked as some tears escaped from my eyes. "I HAHA! made a deal with BWAHAHAHAHA Bill!" Dipper laughed. That name- Where have I heard it before?!
        I backed up a little as I remembered everything from last night. "Y-You did this sweetie?" I asked. WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM?! I HAVE A CRUSH ON LEON- DIPPER! WHAT?! NO! THAT CAN'T BE?! "What did you do to me?!" I began to cry. "I don't have my own feelings anymore." I cried. "But HAHAHA! I gave my sanity up to be with you!" Dipper laughed as he huged me.
        "No thank you." I croaked out. "I knew you wouldn't love me after all the beatings I gave Leon. HAHAHAHA! I love you (Y/n)." Dipper laughed. "I-I-I never had sanity." I stuttered.
        "Sanity is Bwha- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! A HAHAHA! Precious thing to have! AHAHAHAHAHA!" Dipper laughed. "I love you too Dipper.... I'll help you seem like your normal self again." I said as I hugged Dipper, smiling. "Thank you." He croaked out without laughing.