Please Notice Me (BEN x Reader)

~Your P.O.V.~
        I was boredly talking to Cleverbot waiting to watch a show, but yet I wasn't keeping track of time since I was listening to music also. I backed up from my laptop, since it was on my desk, to stretch when suddenly someone starts slowly coming out. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." I chanted quickly. The guy started to chuckle. "WHAT TIME IS IT?!" I screamed. I grabbed my laptop and looked at the time. 10:30pm. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed. I missed my chance to watch Impractical Jokers! I love that show! It's possibly as funny as pewdiepie. "You monster..." I whispered. "Well I'm suppose to be your nightmare~" The guy said. "HOW COULD I LOOSE TRACK OF TIME!" I screamed. Then it hit me. "I didn't hear mom yelling for me to get off my laptop." I said while face palming.

        ~BEN's P.O.V.~
        Does she not notice me? "I've been wanting to see the Texas episode!" She rambled. "Please notice me." I said, but yet she didn't notice... I left to come back the next day.

-TIME SKIP-
        ~Your P.O.V.~
        I had nothing special planned today unlike yesterday so I was on my laptop, reading fanfics out of boredom this time. Soon I decided to take a break from the internet. When I separated from my laptop that guy came again as I turned on my radio. My door was obviously shut so I didn't wake anyone up. It's summer break for pete sake! I started playing A Link Between Worlds on my 3ds. "No Link! DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON ME! GET AWAY YOU CRAZY MONSTER! LET ME GET SOME HEARTS FIRST!" I yelled since I was beating a boss.

        ~BEN's P.O.V.~
        "Please notice me" I said. She still doesn't notice me.... Maybe just maybe it'll work....

-TIME SKIP-
        ~Your P.O.V.~
        I went over to a friend's house today. Is it me or is it true when people have a sleep over they want to stay up all night? "Yeah! Let's stay up!" I squealed. I was getting hyper since I haven't seen this friend in forever. He small dog though.... She always tries to attack me. Heh Heh.... Attack on (Y/n).... "Hey (F/n) what are we going to do about Jeff Cat, Jane Cat, BEN cat, Masky Dog, and Hoodie Dog?" I asked after coloring three cats and two dogs, from a coloring book, after creepypastas. "Just leave them here." She said. "Are you going to frame them?" I laughed. "Yeah..." She replied.

        ~BEN's P.O.V.~
        It was 8 something in the morning, and (Y/n) was the only one awake. This time I came out of her friend's TV. "Ugh.... So many creepypasta fan fics.... Just think about how many there are!" She said to herself. "Please notice me." I whispered to myself since it was obvious she was going to ignore me. Later I'll start my plan.

-TIME SKIP-
        ~Your P.O.V.~
        I was just staring at my room's ceiling while listening to my radio. I had my window open since it was a cool night... I closed my eyes just as some one came in. "Hello sunshine~" Someone said as my wrists were pinned up over my head. This got my attention, so I quickly opened my eyes to see Jeff in front of my face. I began to smile and laugh. "You've truly lost it (Y/n)!" I laughed. "GO. TO. SLEEP." Jeff growled as he raised his knife, but I just continued laughing my butt off. "JEFF STOP!" Someone said as a hand held Jeff's wrist back. It was BEN. I was to caught up on laughing out my insanity.

        ~BEN's P.O.V.~
        (Y/n) was still laughing. "Jeff the plan didn't work... She still hasn't noticed me!" I whispered to him. "I see that Mr. Genius." Jeff growled. "Please notice me..." I said as I teared up. Jeff and I then left.

-TIME SKIP-
        ~Your P.O.V.~
        I had my friend over this time. She played Twilight Princess while I was boredly talking to cleverbot. "Hey (F/n), cleverbot just sent 'Please notice me'. Isn't that weird?" I asked. "Yeah" (F/n) replied. I continued talking but "Please notice me" would repeat throughout the conversation. "Okay, it's probably someone who said this to cleverbot in the past." I said aggravated. 'Please notice me...... (Y/n)' cleverbot sent. My eyes grew wide. "Something wrong?" (F/n) asked. I quickly looked at her. "N-N-Nothing's wrong! What makes you think that?!" I stuttered. "Come on! You can tell me anything! You practically tell me everything!" She complained. I sighed while trying to figure out what to say. "Cleverbot knows my name." I said. She bursted out laughing. "Cleverbot uses responses from past conversations or that were programmed into it!" She explained. "I know but it's creepy like Evie knowing Jacksepiceye's real name!" I cried. "Let's just get some rest. I'm tired." (F/n) yawned. "Yeah..." I said.