Chapter 5

Frank was kind of down in the dumps.  It was because he was thinking of Gerard.  He was upset by thinking about him because Frank thought that Gerard didn't really love him. 

  He also knew that they could never be together. 

  He was feeling melancholy for the last few days.  So it didn't help when he found out that he had to see Jackson in his office. 

  Also, Ray wasn't going to be there.  That meant Frank was alone once again.  He sighed as he walked into Jackson's office. 

  If Jackson was to lay a hand on him, Frank was prepared to defend himself.  He wasn't going to hesitate if he felt the need to slap him.  He just wasn't in the mood to dealing with him. 

  "There you are!  Turn that frown upside down because I've got a really important mission for you!"  Jackson sang.

  "Just tell me what I need to do."  Frank sighed.

  "I heard about your unfortunate heartbreak by Gerard Way.  I'm truly sorry to hear about that." 

  "Just cut to the chase Jackson!" 

  "Realx, I only said that stuff because your mission is to kill Gerard Way.  It'll be good for you and the Scarecrow organization will loose one of its greatest members.  I know he's the top spy there but you're the top spy here.  So I think you can complete the mission.  So, what do you say?"

  "I'll try my best!"

  "That's the spirit!" 

  When Frank left Jackson's office, he couldn't help but think.  Was killing Gerard really the right thing to do?  What of he really meant those things?  What if Gerard really did love him?

_______________________________________

A/N:  Oof, shorter chapter but don't worry, the next one is going to be great!  I just needed to kind of set up what's happening next!

Also, happy Easter!!!🐰🐰

And guess what?  It's also Brendon Urie's birthday too!!!🥳🥳

Listening to the Death of a Bachelor album on vinyl right now! 

Anyways, stay tuned for next chapter because it's a good one indeed.😏