Chapter 4

Days passed by and Gerard couldn't stop thinking about Frank.  He just couldn't help it.  He wished he could stop.  He couldn't be in love with him.  Frank was supposed to be his enemy.  Why was he feeling this way?

  Gerard kept telling himself that Frank was his enemy.  They could never be together.  He kept telling himself this but it was no use. 

  He couldn't stop the feelings from coming.  He was in love and there was no stopping it. 

  "I know that I'm in love but why did I choose to fall for the only I can't be with!"  Gerard wailed to himself.

  He buried his face in his pillow in frustration.  After sulking for a while, he realized he was being ridiculous.  He got up from his bed and left his room. 

  He made his way to Mr. Ghost's office.  Like Jackson of the Venom organization, Mr. Ghost was head of the Scarecrow organization.  Mr. Ghost was an all and all nice guy.  So a smile spreaded across his face when he saw Gerard walk into his office. 

  "Hey Gerard, what's on your mind?"  Mr. Ghost asked.

  "A lot of things I'd rather not talk about.  I came in here wondering if you had something?"  Gerard responded.

  "What is it?" 

  "You have files on all the members of the Venom organization, right?" 

  "I sure do!  Why do you ask?"

  "I have a mission I'm planning on doing.  I need a certain person's file."

  "On it!" 

  Mr. Ghost went over to a shelf.  He looked for a second but eventually found what he was looking for.  It was a large, brown, cardboard box. 

  He slammed the heavy box on his desk.  Some dust flew off of it which made Gerard cough.

  "Here you go!  What you need should be in here.  They're all in alphabetical order by last name."  Mr. Ghost explained.

  Gerard took the lid off the box and flipped through until he found the "I's."  It didn't take him long to find Frank's file.  He couldn't help but smile when he saw a photo of Frank on the file. 

  "Frank Anthony Iero."  Gerard read to himself.

  "Ah, one of the newest members of the Venom organization!  He may be new but he acts like he's been there since birth!"  Mr. Ghost exclaimed.

  "Thanks for helping me out." 

  "Of course Gerard!  See you around!" 

  When Gerard left Mr. Ghost's offices he practically raced back to his room.  He flopped down on his bed and began to read through Frank's file. 

  He just wanted to know more about this guy.  Just because he was part of the Venom organization didn't mean he was technically evil.  In fact, as Gerard read his file, Frank didn't seem all that bad.  He didn't seem like a criminal at all.

  Why did people think the Venom organization was evil?  Besides the fact it was run by a sociopath.  Why were the organizations constantly at war anyway? 

  Who was even the good guy? 

  Gerard would often think about these things.  So of course he was thinking these things at the moment.  His head was always spinning. 

  He was so lost in thought, he didn't notice that Mikey walked into his room. When he walked in, Gerard was also smiling like an idiot while reading Frank's files. 

  "Whatcha' looking at?"  Mikey smirked.

  Gerard then snapped out of his day dream.  Now he kind of started to panic because Mikey most definitely saw him looking all lovesick.

  "Ah, nothing!"  Gerard lied hiding the folder under his pillow.

  "It didn't seem like nothing!"  Mikey grinned.

  Mikey hopped up on Gerard's bed to see what it was.  Gerard tried to stop him from getting to it, but Mikey pushed him off the bed.  Mikey reached under the pillow and found the folder. 

  He opened it.  At first, he was confused of why his brother had this and why he was hiding it from him.  It took him a second but Mikey figured out what was going on.

  "Oh my gosh!  You're in love with a rebel spy!"  Mikey cried.

  "No I'm not!  It's for a mission!"  Gerad lied again.

  "Yeah, sure!" 

  "Fine, you caught me!  I'm in love with Frank Iero who's a spy for the Venom organization!" 

  "Forbidden love, classic."

  "Mikey, what should I do?" 

  "I say go for it!"

  "Are you crazy?!"

  "Just hear me out.  If you really love this guy then go for it.  You can't stop yourself from falling in love." 

  Mikey was telling the truth.  But did Frank feel the same way?

_______________________________________

A/N:  Happy Birthday Gerard Way!!!🥳🎉🎂🎊

I just had to update because it's his birthday after all.  I'm celebrating his birthday by updating and listening to Mcr.  Maybe I'll do other things as well. 

Also a note on Mr. Ghost, he's a good guy.  I kind of came up with him randomly but he's named after the song "The Ghost Of You."  I totally need to draw him too!