Chapter 10

Kayla's p.o.v.

I woke up next to Blessing and I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on some of Blessing's .clothes since We're the same size. Then Blessing  woke up and did the same thing we both curled our hair even though its naturally curly.

We went downstairs and and ate breakfast then went to brush our teeth again. The house was a little too quite.

We went back into the kitchen and Blessing came back with a note she read it out loud

Dear Blessing and Kayla,

We went on a cruise! We are sorry we didn't take you but we'll make it up to y'all! There is 500,000 dollars in the cookie jar use it when you need it! Y'all use Ms.Barbie to go anywhere just don't scratch my baby or y'all gon be 6 feet under!

                           Love,

           Aunt Nicki and Uncle Drake

We looked at each other and yelled "Amusement park?" "Hell yeah girly!" "Ha ha ha ha ha!" "Your weird!" "I know now let's go!"

We hopped in Aunt Nicki's car  Ms.Barbie (it was pink with barbie written in black) we went to the Amusement Park! We walked right in making the people standing in line gasp angrily "She think she can cut who the fuck she think she is!" "I'm Kayla Crissy Carter!" "And Blessing Marie Haughton-Brown!" "At your damn service!"  We said together, The girl rolled her eyes as I'm guessing her boyfriend laughed!

We went on all kinds of rides, We were getting food when someone tapped me making me turn . I rolled my eyes!

????: Wassup ma!

Kayla: Man what you want?

????: You!

Kayla: Should've thought about that before bringing Thotianna to my party!

????:It was her birthday too!

Kayla: boy bye!

I grabbed my food from Blessing and we walked away!