'watch' by Billie Eilish came on through my head phones, I lightly began to sing making sure I wasn't loud enough for everyone to walk up. I went onto my phone to change the song, I put on 'off the wall' by XXXtenaction. I began to rap along to every verse i just finished x's verse, "i feel like nick cannon" i said as I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked up off of my sketch book to see all the boys looking at me. I went bright red I've never actually sang, rapped in front of anyone except the girls a couple of times.

MGK's (pov)

I woke up to hearing one of the girls singing, her voice so beautiful voice as she sang along to Billie Eilish. I opened my eyes to see Cammy on her phone then placing it back in her lap before rapping along to another song while she drew on her sketch book. Dam this girl knew how to rap, she was going it effortlessly. I moved my leg kicking Slim who sat in front of of me, "Nigga i was asleep" he said looking at me, I put my finger up to my lip and shushed him before pointing over to Cam. His jaw dropped listing to her, he nudged rook and dub to wake up. All of us sat watching her, she stopped and lifted her head up seeing all of us looking at her. Cams face went bright red before looking back down at her drawing. "what was amazing" Slim said.
"I agree" I chimed in.
"dont lie I'm bad at singing, you dont have to lie because im your friend now" She replied.
"we aren't lying, dude your way better than some of the rappers I know" Dub said.
"yo, you two should write a song together" Rook said looking at me and cammy. "I'm down" I replied.
"fine" she said "but if I dont like it, its not going anywhere. Im dont like my voice" she continued.
after a few minutes the boys went back to sleep and cammy stayed up drawing. "you have any ineradicable voice, why do you doubt your self so much?" I asked her. She continued to look down as she took a deep breath in then out. "My father wasn't very supportive of all of my dreams when I was younger, he always wanted me to have a stable job. My dreams never lived up to his expectations so he would make me doubt everything I done" she said. "Like I told him I wanted to become an a singer he told me how much he hated my voice and how disgusting it was and that none of the things I wrote were good enough. After hearing it constantly you begin to believe what they say" she continued. she slowly looked up at me and gave me a smile to reassure me she was fine but I could easily see though the fake smile she just gave me.
"I got a lot of hate when I first started rapping, I would constantly get jumped by people at me school because 'rapping isn't apart of my race'. I had to prove my self so many times to people that I could rap. Constantly battling people and even after wining the didn't agree I should of won. Now look at me, got my own crew coming back from a tour, and even got my own movement" I said, "Honestly if it wasn't for those people I wouldn't be here, sometimes you have to be at the lowest of lows to see the light" I continued.

for the rest of the flight cam showed me some of her own stuff she wrote when she was younger and I must say she was actually really talented. We agreed that the song we were going to do was going to be about a complected relationship full of lust and desire. we also came up with the main beat as well.

we soon made it to Cleveland and it only took half an hour to drive to the house. "this is your house?" Cam asks. I nodded as we walked up the stairs to the front doors. "and you thought our house is nice" she said, I laughed as I opened the door leading us into an empty hall space with a view of the back yard. "Ill give you a quick house tour as the boys put your bags in the rooms." I said making my walk to the living room, then the kitchen, dinning room, back yard, bedrooms but leaving the best to last. I walked them down to the basement, where the studio was. It was a small room with a few sofas and instruments laying around everywhere with a small room in the corner for recording. "This is so sick" Cammy says as she walks around the room. "Go get changed then come back down and we can start recording this shit" I say as all the girls run up the stairs.