40 - Absorbent And Yellow And Porous Is He

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"ah little Sam-Pam , does the name amber happen to be yours? I think not" she gives sam a disgusted look.

"alright Hannah what do you want?" i ask giving her a glare.

"where's caiden? I needed to talk to him" she replies,

"he skipped class today... I can pass on a message?"

"well okay, just tell him Thursday was fun, and that we need to meet up again. " she winks and blows a kiss leaves.

Thursday? Thats the day caiden was out for his dad's work

And what the fuck does she mean by 'it was fun'?

Were caiden and Hannah together on Thursday??

"amber chill, I'm pretty sure it's some joke she made up, no one in this entire school knows about caiden's job except the group"

"yeah.... She might be probably just messing with me" I convince myself and sit throughout Chem.

school passes by a blur and , sam and charlie decide to give me a ride home.

" can we please stop by an ice cream parlor when we go home?" sam asks me .

"yeah sure ,what do you want?" Charlie asks

"what do you think an ice-cream parlour sells asshat? Hot dogs? " she says and rolls her eyes.

"share with me alright" he says and gives her a wink.

" alright alright. ladies ready to go?"

"yep all ready " i say.

"looks like you can't come with us ambs" sam says with a pout.

"huh...why?"

" cause I'm taking you home, love" I recognize Caiden's voice immediately and turn around.

I look at him and he eyes me up to down, his hair is in his natural way, he wears a grey adidas joggers and a black hoodie.

"umm.. Sorry if you don't know but... I'm going with Sam" I retort worked up about what Hannah meant about 'ThUrSdAy'.

"I came to pick you up and you're declining?" his eyebrow raised.

"y. e. s" I spell out and get in the car with Sam and Charlie.

Caiden's pov.

Did she just?

Oh my God she did didn't she?

She declined my offer.

My amber wouldn't do that

Ugh caiden stop whining for fucks sake.

But why? Did? She? Leave?

I gotta find out-

"hey caiden babes" Hannah comes up to me and places her hand on my chest seductively.

I push away her hand and answer her dryly.

"so, you didn't come up to school today. So I thought I would send a message to you by amber" she smiles cheerily showing all her whitened teeth.

"but good thing, I caught you here" she giggles and throws her hands all over my shoulders.

I back away a little.

"what message did you pass on?"

"oh, I just said ' Thursday was fun, and let's do it again' anyways your dad thinks we're an amazing pair. I agree though" she giggles and my eyes widen.

"you said what?"

"I said we're a good pair"

"no no no before that what'd you say?"

"oh I said Thursday was fun"

"OH NO"

"oh what's troubling you caiden babes?"

"first of all, never call me that. It's reserved for someone else. Secondly you said Thursday was fun and-"

Shit! Shit!

Fuck!

Mabye amber was so pissed was because she thought Hannah and me hung out on Thursday and-

OH FUCKETY FUCKING FUCK!

"i need to go. Bye" and with that I swiftly get in my car and drive off towards Amber's house.

......................

SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

I really went on a hiatus and I didn't know what to do... Sorry :_(

I'll make it up to yOuUuU aLL <3

Anyways enjoy this chapter, and vote comment and share.

As I don't know if I'm gonna continue this book, I really wanna know your thoughts on the book and whether I should write on.?¿

Anyways lots of love... Bubye Bubye.