"but mom! We are telling the tru-"

"no Miss Dumbledore. Go back to your dormitory before I give you a detention" I sigh in defeat and leave with the trio.

We walk down the hallway.

"That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village. It was Snape, which means he knows how to get past Fluffy." Harry says.

"and with Dumbledore gone" Hermione added but we keep quiet once heard Professor Snape's voice.

"Good afternoon. Now, what would three young Gryffindors and... A Slytherin such as yourselves be doing inside on a day like this?" Professor Snape says with his monotone voice.

"Uh...we were just..."

" You want to be careful. People will think you're..... up to something." he says and walks away.

"now what do we do"

"we go down to the trapdoor. Tonight"
Harry suggested.

"I'll wait for you outside of the Gryffindor common room" I said and they nodded.

Time skip to night-time

As I promised, I will wait for the trio in front of the common room. I tried my best to not make a sound while tip toeing down the stairs.

I reached the common room and shocked to see someone on the arm couch. Like always, it's Draco.

"where are you going now?" he says.

"I need to do something important" I said and about to walk towards the entrance but he grabs my arm.

"can you please stop giving Slytherin trouble?! You almost lost us 50 points" he whisper-shout at me.

I shook my head "stop it.. I need to do this!" I said, trying to release from his grip.

"stop! Get into your dormitory!" he says but I shut him by kissing him. I don't know why I do that but I just did.

His eyes widen and he was about to kiss me back but I run away when I feel his grip on me loosen leaving him there, dumbfounded. I run from the dungeon to the Gryffindor common room but I hide when I heard someone is coming my way.

I arrived at the Gryffindor common room and at the same time the trio just get out of it.

"Elora? Come on" Harry pulled out his invisibility cloak and we get under it. We sneak around the corridor and reached to the 3rd corridor.

"ow! You stood on my foot!" Hermione whisper-yell at Ron.

"sorry" Ron apologies quietly.

A flame lights. Hermione drew out her wand and pointed it at the door.

"alohomora" the door opens and we go in.

"Wait a minute...he's....sleeping" a blow of air, and the cape flutters off us.

"Snape's already been here. He's put a spell on the harp." Harry said and we approach the sleeping dog.}

"Uh. It's got horrible breath!" Ron complained.

" We have to move its paw." Harry suggested.

𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄'𝐒 | 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें