51

"Elora, my dear, I hope you will be strong for whatever you will be facing in the future" a woman whispered to the beautiful baby in the crib who's looking at her with those wide eyes, mumbling random stuff. The woman in the blue dress kissed on top of her daughter's head before running out of the room.

The once quiet baby, started crying loudly after her mother left. The baby could sense the feelings of sorrow from her mother even after she left.

Elora opened her eyes wide in surprise and sat up, looking around her. She was sweating heavily in her sleep while her roommates are sound asleep.

'Merlin! Did I slept for that long!' Elora thought inside her head and shake her head a bit, burying her face in her palms. She then proceed to stretch her stiff arms and legs then standing up on her feet. She looked at her roommates making sure none of them realized she's awake and walked over to the wardrobe to change out of her stinky, sweaty shirt. She changed into a white nightgown with a long black silk robes on top. She slipped into her slipper then proceed to get out of her dorm carefully, trying to not wake the others up.

T

T

he cold breeze in the Slytherin common room blew her face but she doesn't care about it. Staying in the freezing Riddle Manor has made her accustomed to the chilly and cold temperature. She walked through the common room towards the door slowly and get out of the cold snakey dormitory.

She walked through the dark hallway while hugging herself and looking around. She knows well that the prefects are patrolling but she doesn't give any damn about them. And fate has brought her to find Malfoy patrolling around the floor. His back was facing her as she quickly hid behind a wall on her right. Malfoy who has a great sense of hearing, turned his head upon hearing Elora's shoes steps. He looked around the empty hallway behind him twice before turning his head front again.

Elora who has been holding in her breath for 2 minutes, exhaled as she realized Malfoy has walked towards the opposite stairs. She closed her eyes for a second as she quickly walked towards the same stair which Malfoy used before and quickly find another path towards the Hogwarts backyard.

Elora keeps looking behind her as she hugged herself in attempt to make herself seems smaller and easier to hide. Without thinking of any second thoughts, she quickly run to the forest and stops once she realized that the school is out of her sight. She hugged herself tighter as she feels the cold air of the night. Cursing to herself quietly for being dumb enough to not think of wearing a thicker layers of clothing.

Without hesitating, she quickly apparete from the forest to the first place that came to her mind.

Malfoy Manor

Elora fell to the ground from the apparation, hands supporting her to stand on her feet again. Brushing the dust from her robes, she walked towards the gate and passed through it like a dust. She strutted towards the door of the enormous manor and knocked on it twice before it was opened by the traitor, Wormtail.