4

Now, we are in Charm class, which being teaches by Professor Flitwick. The teacher is very short, and is standing on a bunch of books. I sit next to Draco since he asked me to.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers? Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone. The swish and flick. Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then." Professor Flitwick explain ans instructed us.

" Wingardium Levio-saaa." Draco said and point his wand to his feather.

" Draco.. It's LeviOsa.. Try again" I said and he nodded his head. I wonder why he is so nice to me, he even listen to anything I say to him.

Author's P. O. V.

" Wingardrium Leviosar" Ron said and whacks the feather with wand numerous times.

"Stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, youre saying it wrong. It's Leviosa, not Leviosar." fortunately, Hermione stop him and told him the right way to do it.

"You do it then if you're so clever. Go on, go on." Ron challenge Hermione.

Hermione straightens up and swishes her wand.

"Wingardium Leviosa." Hermione said and the feather glows and lifts up. Ron puts his head on his books dejectedly.

"Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Ms. Granger's done it! Oh, splendid!" Professor Flitwick beamed and praised Hermione.

In the same time...

"Wingardium Leviosa" Elora said and her feather lift into the air.

"ohh, good job, dear. Ms Dumbledore done it too!" Mr Flitwick praised Elora.

Seamus begins swishing at his feather "Wingard Levosa. Wingard Levosa."

"Well done, you two" Mr Flitwick said to Hermione and Elora.

Suddenly....... BOOOM!!! Seamus' feather explodes. Flitwick gasps.

"Whooaaa! Ooh." Professor Flitwick shocked by the sudden explosion.

"I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor." Harry said looking at the burned feather.

Back to Elora's P. O. V

We're done with our class so we just walking in the courtyard while I was telling Hermione about what happened to Draco in the Charm class. .

"that's weird. He's so kind to you!" Hermione said to me while holding her books close to her chest.

"I know right? He usually doesn't take orders from other people so well..." I said and shrugs, looking ahead.

Suddenly we heard Ron talk to the other boys " It's Leviosa, not Leviosar. Honestly, she's a nightmare. No wonder she hasn't got any friends!" Ron said and I was shocked.

I look at Hermione, she seems upset. She walked in front of me and I watched her bumps into Ron's shoulder.

" I think she heard you." Harry said.