Tarun instantly close his mouth and shifted uncomfortably in his place.

"Stop oggling at her like a creep", Farhan said.

"My wife, my wish", Tarun said getting irritated.

"You look so beautiful baby. Kissi ki Nazar na laga meri bacchi ko", Farhan's mom said while keeping her hand on Diya's head.

"Thanks for coming", Tarun said when he saw Diya's parents with Harshita and her kid.

"We had to come Tarun. After all it is our daughter's success bash", Laksh said.

When Diya saw her parents , she came towards them and took there blessings.

"I am so happy to see you all", Diya said hugging her parents and then Harshita.

Farhan who saw Diya's parents and Harshita entering,  got angry. He wasn't happy to see them.

"I think everything is fine between Diya and her parents", Farhan's abbu said.

"Ya , the way Diya is hugging them and talking to them I can say that", Farhan said with anger.

Then they saw Diya walking towards them with her parents.

"Mom , dad ; they are Farhan's parents and now my parents as well", Diya said while looking at Farhan's parents with happiness in her eyes and smile on her lips.

Both the set of parents greeted each other and talked fondly with each other. While Farhan went away from there and started playing with Bhavika.

"Farhan", Harshita called him.

Farhan turned back and saw Harshita standing with a girl in her arms.

"She is Bhavika?"Harshita asked.

Farhan just nodded her head in a yes looking at Bhavika and then at the girl in Harshita's arms.

"Oohh god , she is grown into a beautiful girl", Harshita said while admiring Bhavika.

Farhan felt a tug at his hand. He looked down and saw Bhavika asking him to bend down. He bent on his knees to know what Bhavika wants to say.

"Who is she?" Bhavika asked.

"She is your massi. Your mom's sister", Farhan said.

"And who is this baby?" Bhavika asked again.

"Your sister aa..", Farhan tried to remember Harshita's daughter name but is cut of by Harshita.

"Olivia , her name is Olivia and she is your small sister Bhavika", Harshita said with a smile on her face.

Harshita made Olivia sit on the floor and then Bhavika started playing with her.

"Farhan", Harshita called.

"Yes", Farhan said without looking at her.

"I am sorry Farhan , for what I did with you and Diya. I am really embarrassed for what I have done to you both", Harshita said with guilt.

"It's ok Harshita. It's been long since that incidence happened. I don't have any grudges against you anymore", Farhan said.

"You are really a best person Diya got as friend. Thank you for forgiving me", Harshita said with a smile.

"Umm, your husband didn't come?", Farhan asked.

"We are not together. I am staying  with my parents from past few months", Harshita said.

"Oohh sorry to hear that, but may I know why? You can share only if you feel comfortable", Farhan said.

Harshita then told him everything. From the time she got married to till she leaved his place. She also told him about how he sold her parents house.