E | BIRTHDAY

Epilogue

•••Y/N•••

"Happy Birthday!" We all greeted as Tzuyu blew her birthday candles then she hugged her parents.

"Happy birthday Jagi." I greeted again and kissed her temple while she just smiled and began to accommodate her guests leaving me for a while.

I just got back from the states two hours ago, just in time for her birthday and since I got back Tzuyu has been... well quiet.

For sure she's just tired from all her busy schedule since they'll be debuting soon and with our fight weeks ago.

Good thing I have a plan.

With the four years of the two of us being couples, its been okay, it would have been better if I wasn't abroad for all the times we could go on a date, and I feel like a shitty boyfriend, but I always tell myself that what I'm doing now is for our future.

Tzuyu and I aren't the only one who became a couple overtime, just last year Nayeon and Jeongyeon finally confessed with each other, two months ago, Jihyo finally said yes in being Daniel's girlfriend.

Its gonna be hard for us couples to keep this a secret once the girls debuts since in a few more weeks they'll start shooting their music video.

While Momo and Heechul became couples once we graduated high school, but sadly thet broke up a year ago.

Now that I'm almost finished with college, I can say that I'm ready to take a big step in life.

I just can't let this amazing woman go.

•••TZUYU•••

"Happy birthday again." My last guest (aside from my close friends) said before leaving, I looked around to see my friends talking, playing and eating. While my parents already left since both of them needs to be back in Taiwan immediately because of our business.

I looked around, frowning when I didn't saw my Y/n, I walk towards Jihyo unnie to ask.

"Unnie, did you see Y/n?" I asked, she smiled and pointed to the pathway heading to our garden.

"I saw him walking over there." She said and I walked faster, looking for him.

This needs to be done.

It hurts but I know its for the best.

For us.

I saw him by the roses staring in front of the man made pond in front of him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he turned around to me, smiling as he shook his head slowly.

"Nothin, just admiring the view." He answered and hold both sides of my waist, swaying me along with him, like a small dance of jazz "I wanna tell you something." I just nod.

"I love yo-" I broke our dance making him stop.

"Y/n..." I started, shit, I couldn't even look at him in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked noticing my discomfort.

"I... Y/n" he held my cheeks.

F-fuck

"Y/n." I took a deep breath "I love you."

He smiled "and I lo-"

"But we need to stop." I cut him off.

"What do you mean?" He's frowning slightly.

"Y/n I can't go on with us being like this."

He took my hand which I retracted immediately.

"Let's end this... let's break up." There I finally said it.

"B-but jagiya." He tried to hold me again but I stepped away from him "Tzuyu, if this is about our fight."

"No its more than that." I cant do this anymore.

I started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

"No baby lets fix this, please." I couldn't look at him now, especially since he's crying.

"Y/n..."

"No look, baby I love you," he took out a small red velvet box "remember when I promise you I'd marry you?"

I close my eyes "Y/n..."

"Well here it is jagi, my promise, your assurance," he let go of me and knelt one foot "Chou Tzuyu, will you marry me?"

And just like that my tears fell.

"Y/n..."

"I l-love you..."

He smiled.

"Tzu-"

"But I can't..."

"I can't marry you."