C4 | HOW YOU SAVED ME

•••SANA•••

"Alright class dismiss" our last period teacher said.

Soon after, I found myself in the gang's favorite place by the open field.

"So, meet you guys at 7?" Asked Dahyun and we all agreed.

"So whats the plan?" I asked then we all looked at Jihyo making her roll her eyes before standing up.

"Okay, so we'd all meet at Dahyun and Y/n oppa's house by seven, as of now we all should go home and take care of our stuff then after that do your task which are: Nayeon and Momo you take care of the snacks, Tzuyu and I will take care of the drinks, Mina and Y/n oppa, you guys take care of the games while the others would go set up a movie or something and set our sleeping place, all good?"

We all just and bid our goodbyes before going home and doing our tasks after.

•••

"Okay goodbye yoda" I said to Tzuyu because I was going to Dahyun's house right away to help set things up while she's meeting with Jihyo to buy the drinks.

She frowned at me "don't call me that" then she left, so did I, soon after I found myself picking a nice movie for later.

•••JIHYO•••

"So orange juice or grape juice?" Tzuyu let me pick holding both, I pointed at the orange juice.

"Orange, Y/n loves that" I said and Tzuyu added it to the cart.

Were both at a small convenience store just a few blocks from Y/n's house.

"Lastly lets get a soda" I said and took the biggest there is, we paid for the drinks and started to walk towards Y/n's house.

"Jihyo unnie can I ask you something?" Tzuyu asked as we took a left turn, we can already see the house.

"Yeah what is it?" I nod as we got closer and closer to the house.

"Do you like Y/n?" She gave her question that made me come to a halt just infront of the house gate.

I sighed before telling her the truth "yes I do"

"Why?" She asked and I could only smile recalling why and how I liked Y/n.

Flashback~

•••JIHYO•••

"Can you just leave me alone?!" I shouted at my ex, Ryan, who was cornering me in an alley filled with puddles and trash, I just got out from school when he pulled me here to 'talk' which obviously wasn't going great.

"Look baby what you saw that night, it was nothing believe me" he tried to reason with me but I pushed him and started to walk away when he pulled me and shouted at me, saying I should listen to him.

"Ryan let me go, you're hurting me!" I shouted at him but he just shouted at me again 'you are mine'

Then he kissed me down to my neck and I could just close my eyes and kept shouting for help.

Then suddenly I dont feel his lips on my neck, and his hands on me. I look to see Ryan being beat up by a guy with my school's uniform.

"Once a girl says 'no' then its a no!" He said before punching Ryan making him fall to his knees "apologize asshole" he ordered and Ryan complied "now scram!" And Ryan ran like a rat.

I still couldn't move, he took my bag from the ground and walk towards me.

"You alright?" He asked with a worried face.

I just nod, not finding the words, he smiled "want me to walk you home, press?" He offered starting to walk outside the alley and I just followed since he has my bag.

"Press? You know me?" I asked finally finding my vocal cord.

"Yeah, we're classmates you know? You're my president" he explained "uhm, lead the way, I dont know where your house is" he scratched the back of his neck.

Cute.

Did I just thought he was cute?

"This way" I said and started to walk home " didn't knew we were classmates, sorry" I felt kind of guilty since I'm his class president and he saved me but I didn't knew were classmates.

He just shrugged "Nah its okay, class just started anyway"

I stopped walking and stretched my hand towards him offering a hand shake "my name's Jihyo, Park Jihyo" I introduced myself and smiled at my savior.

He took my hand and shook it with his "yeah, I know that already. My name is Y/n, Kim Y/n"

End of flashback~

•••TZUYU•••

"So yeah, since then we became close and bit by bit I started to have feelings for him" she told me the reason.

We headed inside the house to see everyone exept Mina unnie and Y/n.

Now this sleep over will be interesting.