C6 | THE OTHER DARE

•••DAHYUN•••

I woke up to the sound of people talking in a hush tone and arguing. I stood up from my sleeping bag-even through I have my own room upstairs I decided to sleep with the girls in the living room floor.

"Where are the others?" I asked aloud since, Jeongyeon unnie, Momo unnie, Mina unnie, Chaeyoung and I are the only ones here.

Jeongyeon unnie is sleeping in a weird position drooling a bit, Momo unnie was sucking her thumb like a baby while Mina unnie and Chae are hugging each other.

Then I heard those sounds again from upstairs, I hurriedly got up to find the others outside my brother's room door. Peeking!

"Too bad he's sleeping on his front." I heard Nayeon unnie said.

"Yeah, but good thing he's topless." Sana unnie said.

Now when did this squirrel join Y/n's Harem circle?!

"His room look really neat." Jihyo unnie noted.

Sheez Jihyo unnie, it's not like it's his room is what you really wanna peek at.

"Unnies, lets go, either Y/n wakes up, or the others will, and catch you guys red handed." Tzuyu said and she's just outside, leaning on the wall, not peeking.

Well at least someone here is sane.

"Just us?" Nayeon unnie pointed at themselves, looking at Tzuyu, "what about you?"

"It's not like I was peeking, you guys just dragged me here." She answered.

"But didn't I saw you peek a little?" Sana unnie teased her.

Welp, guess she's not sane either.

"It was just an accident, besides I didn't knew he was t-topless." she defended herself.

While the others just look at her funny, I walk towards them.

"Yah! Why are you peeking at my brother?" They all jumped in shock before giving stupid excuses while Tzuyu simply said 'I'm not part of this.'

I just rolled my eyes at the three before going inside my brother's room to wake him up. I took one of his pillows and smashed it on his back.

"Wake upp!!" I shouted a little and he stirred before opening an eye and closing it again.

"What do you want?" He asked, sleepiness audible on his voice.

"I want breakfast." I answered looking through his closed for a shirt.

"Then cook for yourself." he answered and I rolled my eyes throwing him the grey shirt I fished out.

I smirked "Momo unnie is hungry." and just like that he stood up, quickly wore the shirt I gave him and dashed to the kitchen after saying 'good morning' to the girls outside his room not suspicious at all

Stupid.

"You guys are still here?" I asked the obvious as we started walking back, I could already smell the bacon and omelettes.

"I saw his forming abs." Jihyo unnie said and the others agreed while I just rolled my eyes for the nth time and told them to help me wake the others up.

•••TZUYU•••

We're all eating the breakfast Y/n cooked, talking how messed up it was last night.

"Oh, I almost forgot, oppa you didn't forgot about my dare, didn't you?" Dahyun asked Y/n.

"What dare?" He asked, clearly he forgot.

"You're taking Nayeon unnie out for a date today." she reminded and I could see Nayeon unnie smiling as she and Dahyun shared a look.

Wait dont tell me they're having a telepathic communication?

Dahyun: Got yo back unnie ;)

Nayeon: I'll buy you every chocolate milk there is Dahyunnie!!:>>>

I shake my head.

The force is messing with me again.

"Oh yeah, that dare," he said and ate a piece of bacon "what time should we go Bunny?" He asked the smiling Bunny.

"Dunno, you decide." she answered and right then and on I wanted to roll my eyes.

What is happening to me?

"Oh and btw, you two also have to act like a couple." Jeongyeon unnie added.

"Yah! That's too much," And of course Jihyo unnie complained. "I mean won't that make the both of them feel awkward?" She continued.

"Nope, me and Y/n oppa could handle a challenge, right Jagi~?" Nayeon unnie teased Jihyo unnie using that.

"Yeah Jagi." agreed Y/n laughing at their antics.

Why is he taking this so lightly?

And why the hell do I care?