SC | THE MOMENT OF US

Special Chapter

•••Y/N•••

"So why did the two of you fought about this time?" Dahyun asked once she got inside my room while I was packing.

It's summertime and we just graduated from high school going on college soon.

"I already told her about the plans, and well... she didn't take it well." I stoped what I was doing and sat down on my bed.

"And?"

"And what? You know I can't do anything about it, mom and dad wants me to go." I answered and ran my hand through my hair.

"Brother of mine, you can't just leave while the two of you are still fighting, especially now, talk to her." She left immediately since dad called her from down stairs.

I just sighed and lay on my bed.

•••

The next day, me and Tzuyu are at our favorite park, finally talking after calming down.

"So you're still gonna go?" She asked, comfortable with the space between us.

I just nod, its hard for me too, going to the states to study my profession but at the same time leaving my girlfriend in the times she needs me, all the girls are already signing up for JYP entertainment to become idols, and so is Tzuyu and Dahyun, basically all nine of them are signing up for it. And I can't be here to support my friends, my sister and especially my girlfriend.

"I'm... I'm gonna miss you Y/n." She said and hugged me, closing the gap between us.

I hugged her back "Tzu, it'll work out I promise. I'll still call and facetime you whenever, and maybe on holiday breaks I'll come home."

She just nod and hugged me like it's the last time she could do it.

"It'll work out jagi, I promise."

•••3RD PERSON•••

It's almost Two years since you flew to the states, Tzuyu and the girls are still trainees, but some of the staffs are already taking about a show that they might partake in. (Course we all know what that is.)

To be honest, it's hard, very hard. Tzuyu practices almost everyday with little time for herself and the only person she though who could hold her is in another nation, and with you Being a Med student and her being a trainee, both of you seldom time for each other, even a call is hard to make with the hetic schedule you two have.

And no, even on holidays you didn't go back in Korea, you were trying to finish your course earlier than the usual years it would take to be finished. You hated it but you needed it, you wanted it.

One time Tzuyu came from a tiring and hard day, she facetimed you that evening, a call you didn't want but answered anyway. While she was ranting and venting to you, you weren't really paying attention, with the mountains of task you were doing as of the moment, she became mad and suddenly lashed out the words saying she's tired and fed up of your situation and ended the call without the usual 'goodbye' or 'I love you.'

That happened a month before her birthday.

Seconds came. You were stunned.

Minutes came. You were regretful.

Hours came. You called her.

She didn't pick up.

You called her again for the nth time.

Still she didn't pick up.

Days came. And nothing changed.

You were busy and with the very little time you had which you could have used to do a homework or sleep, you didn't instead you called her.

She didn't pick up.

It gone on for days and you weren't mad, no, you thought it was your fault.

Basically, you'd call if you had a spare time and she won't answer it, in the end of the day you'd try to call again for countless of times yet she won't pick up and you'd text her goodnight and I love you before shutting your eyes shut for the day ahead.

It was toxic you admit, but you still held on knowing its just a normal fight between couples.

Toxic was an understatement to be honest and even you couldn't deny that.

It was hard but you didn't wanna let go.

You just couldn't.

No, you love her too much to let go.

And since her birthday is soon, you decided to surprise her.

'I have the perfect way of making up for my shortcomings.' You thought.

'All it needs now is for her to answer me...'

'Yes.'

•••

A/n: End of book 1

Hope you vote and add this story to your reading list

Oh and this book already has 200+ reads and I am very thankful for you guys who read this.

Even tho its a bit cringy and imperfect.

Anyways hope you'll also read the second book.

Bye~~