Writing what songs make me think of

I'm saying this before the actual writing part, it's not going to be storys. It's basically going to kinda be aesthetic (?).

And it's all going to be Gorillaz songs since I've been obsessed lately.

First up, On Melancholy Hill 

Sitting on a rooftop at night. Stargazing. Chilly but not cold, warm but not hot. Late night snack runs. Laughing with friends. Holding hands with someone you care about.

Next up, 19-2000

Exploring a new place. Causing havoc. Accidentally destroying something and quickly running away. Stealing from a store with friends. Running through the forest.

Next up, Sleeping Powder (The only time I'm posting the lyrics and not the actual video)

The calm before the storm. Hallucinating. Floating threw space. Spacing out. Pluging in headphones to drown out the real world. Sitting in an empty bathtub.

Next on the list, Tranz

The actual storm. That feeling when you want to say something in a fight but don't. Midnight walks. Seeing an aura. Angry driving. Ignoring something annoying.

And that's all the songs I'm putting in before I got carried away. And don't mind the weird music videos, these aren't even the weirdest.

Also don't mind that this is my new obsession

Regards~