Let The Bodies Hit The Floor

Beginne am Anfang

I turn sharply and almost lose my balance when a body presses against my back. I quickly grab Zaya's hip and we begin our own dirty dance.

I guide her hips as she rolls them across my groin while giggling. It does absolutely nothing for me sexually. I kiss her neck and her giggles get louder. Elik grounds against my ass and I focus on my bestie that is doing her best to get a reaction from me.

I thread my hand thru her hair, slide my other over her waist and dip her backwards. She lifts her hands above her head and reminds me of Jennifer Grey when Patrick Swayze does the same in the last scenes of the movie.

Her shirt rises and it becomes apparent that she left her bra out of her wardrobe. I can't help it, I bend down and raspberry her toned belly. The onslaught of laughter has me continuously attacking her skin.

She loses her balance and I have to swoop down to keep from letting her body hit the floor.

Zayne jumps around the counter and snatches Zaya into his large arms. He holds her against his chest while a slew of jibber jabber leaves her adorable lips. He parks her on a bar stool and ushers a glass of water into her hands.

I'm quick to turn back to Elik. Then I look again behind me as I feel a different body pressing into my back. The muscular chest tells me it is not a female. I smile widely when Broady clamps his large hands on my hips. I lean into him while Elik smirks at me.

"Trading me in?" Elik grins.

I nod my head yes and wink at the gorgeous creature. Then I let the alcohol flip the jealousy switch for Elik. I push my ass into Broady's crotch and arch my back slightly. I cup my fingers over Broady's and he chuckles above me. This isn't our first dance, literally. Our bodies mesh and we move in sync. Broady catches on as Elik continues watching our exchange.

Broady presses his huge palm against the small of my back and I lean forward. Instead of placing my hands on the ground, I grab Elik's hips and drag my nose across his crotch. I feel a hand card thru my hair and suddenly my face is being circled into hips that are thrusting forward.

I growl playfully before placing a kiss in Elik's lap.

Elik moans loud enough that it travels down to my ears. I nip his hard cock thru the fabric of his swim trunks.

I kiss up to his waistline and lick his happy trail up to his exposed chest. My tongue dips into his collarbone. Broady leans down and bites my neck. It sends a shock straight down my spine and I moan.

"Fuck. Dek." Elik moans. I latch his lips to my own after sucking on his jaw. Broady keeps his lips attached to my neck and I deepen my kiss with Elik.

I have never been a Dek sandwich but, I won't lie and tell you it isn't a major turn on. My dick tents thru my own swim trunks and the three of us continue dancing while Elik kisses my mouth, devouring me and Broady never detaches himself from my flesh.

I pull away and look into Elik's eyes. I tangle one hand in his hair and the other falls back to hold onto Broady. We don't stop. The longer we move the more my hard friend stirs.

"Why is this so sexy?" Elik groans.

I wink and make an intentional move to roll my hips against Broady's crotch before circling back to rub against Elik.

"God, Dek." Broady chuckles.

"This is interesting." Zayne laughs.

"I'm really turned on." Elik admits.

I giggle.

"Yeah, it's definitely hot." Jamie barks as I notice him and Marcus both dancing while facing us.